Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Acne is even more visible to normies then you think

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
I have a grade 1 acne (which is considered low) and normies always point that out
specially in anonymous video calls (I wonder why only in anonymous video chats...) I have no idea how normies see that so fast
in the camera my acne is barely visible as well, specially when I am on my front camera on my phone, where its barely visible if at all

Normies are first to point out our imperfections and first to later tell us not to have insecurities.

Every negative trait is more visible than you think. Everyone sees you're ugly with ease.
Normies are first to point out our imperfections and first to later tell us not to have insecurities.

brutal. my acne scars are likely near deformity tier then

brutal. my acne scars are likely near deformity tier then
brutal asf, good thing I am working on it,
normies will always gas light you IRL but laugh behind your back or behind the screen

Read this. tl;dr normie clears up his acne, goes from loser outcast to beloved guy, then gets acne again and back to the beginning.

IT: his personality was a rollercoaster :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

@Personalityinkwell

Read this. tl;dr normie clears up his acne, goes from loser outcast to beloved guy, then gets acne again and back to the beginning.

@Personalityinkwell

brutal af

i don't get too much acne anymore but my scars=death
brutal asf, good thing I am working on it,
normies will always gas light you IRL but laugh behind your back or behind the screen
yup, "oh you don't look bad you're average"

or your parents say "you are handsome"

bullshit

@Personalityinkwell

lifefuel tbh, I have a huge hope that my inceldom is caused by really trash teeth and acne and was caused by weight and glasses

Doesn't matter tbh there's no acne cream for my race+face

brutal af

i don't get too much acne anymore but my scars=death

yup, "oh you don't look bad you're average"

or your parents say "you are handsome"

bullshit
I remember when I asked a friend of mine who's actually good at things which are connected to style
if my hair is okay, looking at my pictures back, holy shit it was terrible
I feel for everyone who fall for those gaslights and doesn't change only because of them

I'm in my fucking late twenties, I've been to fucking doctors, the acne won't go away. It got worse a few years ago and now my head is full of pimples, they come and go. But when I clip my hair really short (it looks shaved), the pimples get red and obvious and there's like 30+ of the, the whole head. I look like I have syphilis.

@Personalityinkwell

btw do you have more of those?
I'm in my fucking late twenties, I've been to fucking doctors, the acne won't go away. It got worse a few years ago and now my head is full of pimples, they come and go. But when I clip my hair really short (it looks shaved), the pimples get red and obvious and there's like 30+ of the, the whole head. I look like I have syphilis.
in this case get accuante

I remember when I asked a friend of mine who's actually good at things which are connected to style
if my hair is okay, looking at my pictures back, holy shit it was terrible
I feel for everyone who fall for those gaslights and doesn't change only because of them
yeah I thought it wasn't bad. big mistake. now i'm a giga 25 yo loser

Acne is a truecel trait even though some people here argue it's not and that it can be removed with less time and money than other incel traits, it's literally the first thing people notice on you especially if it's severe. I had it pretty bad like 3 years ago but it has got better.

@Personalityinkwell

Hope for you @Personalityinkwell aka @PersonalityChad

Allergy is worse because is chronic
I have both Allergy Eczema and Serious Acne and Scars

Acne is definitely one of the worst failos. There was a guy on IT yesterday who posted yesetrday his before and after with his god awful skin (incel or low-tier normie at best) then after it cleared up (chadlite or solid Chad) and said that looks matter a lot (his comment was removed don't know if IT or him removed it).

If everything else is all right though you might not be here long because it's cheaper/easier to treat than bad bone structure.

Just one of many little "imperfections" & "flaws" we're supposed to accept about ourselves with a warts & all mindset yet others can't ignore, pointing the fucking finger & going that's the ugly guy.