Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Accutane and braces have opened my eyes on artificial jewish medications

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
★★
Guys, I know this isn’t .org, but I still want to share with you. The more I try fixing my health/aesthethic problems with artificial/synthesized methods, the more I understand it comes with a price,some times a very big price especially if you are blasting accutane (isotretinoin) as a teen.

Let me speak about braces first: usually when your orthodontist plans a treatment plan for you, they insist on removing your wisdom teeth. In my case I got my wisdom teeth removed 3 weeks before getting braces, at least they did hurt and pressurized my 7th teeth. Not going to say what has been happening to my face lately but long story short try to keep your wisdom teeth if you can, at least if they don’t hurt or interact (in a bad way) with your other teeth. You are a fool if you wear braces because true moggers don’t need them in the first place. Although a lot of people get their 3rd molars extracted, many of them would look better if they didn’t (at least in extreme long term, like 20 years).

Now, let’s talk about the real game changer for some of us - isotretinoin. This jewish drug is extremely effective for treating acne, but if some of you didn’t know it can literally stunt your growth completely. This happens because of some weird interactions with IGF-1. According to SEVERAL studies, after 3 months of accutane your IGF-1 levels drop significantly, as well as your testosterone levels. Drop in testosterone levels has been reported to be at around 40% mark, just like the igf-1 levels.

Guys, I repeat, I am no scientist, but still, if any of you are planning braces/wisdom teeth removal or Isotretinoin, don’t do it. Unless your case is very severe. Always try to fix your health/aesthetic problems naturally first. Packard - out :blackpill:

Guys, I know this isn’t .org, but I still want to share with you. The more I try fixing my health/aesthethic problems with artificial/synthesized methods, the more I understand it comes with a price,some times a very big price especially if you are blasting accutane (isotretinoin) as a teen.

Let me speak about braces first: usually when your orthodontist plans a treatment plan for you, they insist on removing your wisdom teeth. In my case I got my wisdom teeth removed 3 weeks before getting braces, at least they did hurt and pressurized my 7th teeth. Not going to say what has been happening to my face lately but long story short try to keep your wisdom teeth if you can, at least if they don’t hurt or interact (in a bad way) with your other teeth. You are a fool if you wear braces because true moggers don’t need them in the first place. Although a lot of people get their 3rd molars extracted, many of them would look better if they didn’t (at least in extreme long term, like 20 years).

Now, let’s talk about the real game changer for some of us - isotretinoin. This jewish drug is extremely effective for treating acne, but if some of you didn’t know it can literally stunt your growth completely. This happens because of some weird interactions with IGF-1. According to SEVERAL studies, after 3 months of accutane your IGF-1 levels drop significantly, as well as your testosterone levels. Drop in testosterone levels has been reported to be at around 40% mark, just like the igf-1 levels.

Guys, I repeat, I am no scientist, but still, if any of you are planning braces/wisdom teeth removal or Isotretinoin, don’t do it. Unless your case is very severe. Always try to fix your health/aesthetic problems naturally first. Packard - out :blackpill:

Is the testosterone drop permanent or does it go back up once you stop?

what if i got gaps/crooked teeth
Depends. If it’s not severe don’t get braces. Your lower jaw will most likely become narrow, as well as your chin. Don’t repeat my mistakes !