Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Accused of stalking

TheOnlyWei

TheOnlyWei

Half asian, half white, mistaken for "Mexican"
★★★★★
I got called into a meeting to be told a woman in my office building accused me of stalking her. She reported me to the building security, that reported me to my HR, that sat me down for a meeting stating they might have to take legal action aka bringing in the police. They said in light of this, they will have to put me on a light suspension.
They kept saying her name to me and I didn't know who the fuck they were talking about. Then they said the woman said "I followed her to her SUV and tried to assist her in a way that made her feel uncomfortable. I tried to get her alone in the elevator on another occasion and last but not least walked by her office several times in the last week."
The only person I can think of is this woman who parked her SUV next to my car. She was loading boxes into a wagon and I asked if she needed any help. She told me no and I walked off. I came back down to the garage area because I left my cell phone and she was still loading boxes in the wagon. When I got to the elevators after getting my phone, I saw her coming behind me and offered to hold the elevator so she could get on. She said she would take the next one and that's it.
I didn't know her name or what floor she worked on until they told me. Me, walking by her office several times is because our conference room is being redecorated and we are using the conference room on a different floor.

I told them to call the police. I insisted they make a report so the police can comb through all the security cameras to see where I was stalking her. It will just make it easier for when I sue her.
The HR woman try to tell me there was no need for me to bring up suing anyone when they were trying to fix this internally. I told her no, the moment they wrote that in my file, I wanted it investigated by the police
I wanted it proven beyond the shadow of a doubt I am innocent and my job isn't trying to "cover it up."
Fuck them. I also told them the light suspension better not affect my vacation days I am saving up for next summer.

The only person I can think of is this woman who parked her SUV next to my car. She was loading boxes into a wagon and I asked if she needed any help.

Honestly, anyone blackpilled should never offer any sort of assistance to a foid they're not fucking.

In the western world I cannot say I feel sorry for one who would choose to do this. However I still consider what happened to you unfair, you should still know this is simply how things are in the west.

I would only ever help my mommygf load grocery bags in the car like a good boy, not some random slut.

Just call the police yourself amd report the woman for harassment.

Honestly, anyone blackpilled should never offer any sort of assistance to a foid they're not fucking.

In the western world I cannot say I feel sorry for one who would choose to do this. However I still consider what happened to you unfair, you should still know this is simply how things are in the west.

I would only ever help my mommygf load grocery bags in the car like a good boy, not some random slut.
I offered to help, because that is how I was brought up.

Realistically, you were accused of being a subhuman

Just call the police yourself amd report the woman for harassment.
I was told filing a harrassment charge wouldn't hold up because this is the first time she did it and she went through the proper channels. Now if she did it again, then I could get her for harrassment.

That's because you're Asian but the truth is you should only help out your own people because a western dog would never be able to appreciate it.

Then lodge a proper complaint with HR saying shes going out ofnher way to file false complaints about you and you demand to see the security tapes

>woman
>offered to help

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Being sub-8 and helping women is now a crime. Hopefully your case isn't taken by a white-knighting cuck.

That's because you're Asian but the truth is you should only help out your own people because a western dog would never be able to appreciate it.

Your intentions are noble Wei but Zesto is right, never offer to help out foids. Being ugly around foids is a criminal offence to them.

Oh look it's another foid being self-centered...
You paid slight attention to her and she assumed that your whole life revolves around her, since you're not chad she hates it.

Typical feministfoid behavior these days. I've been there. A foid once accused me of following her to her room in a hotel, just because my room was down the same corridor. Security came to my door and told me about the accusation. Naturally, being the white knights they were, they took her side and told me that either I could leave (they'd refund my money) or they'd call the police. I just left.

In this age of fourth-wave, militant sex-negative feminism, all non-Chad males are at risk of these false accusations.

never offer anyone fucking help even if they're dying let them get sucked in by reality, some is always gonna take advantage of kindness ( weakness).

I was told filing a harrassment charge wouldn't hold up because this is the first time she did it and she went through the proper channels. Now if she did it again, then I could get her for harrassment.

Good fucking shit, glad you stood up for yourself, they were hoping you would be scared and let them go or be an obedient cuck.

Never began for stalkcels tbh.
>woman
>offered to help

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
High iq.
The only person I can think of is this woman who parked her SUV next to my car. She was loading boxes into a wagon and I asked if she needed any help. She told me no and I walked off. I came back down to the garage area because I left my cell phone and she was still loading boxes in the wagon. When I got to the elevators after getting my phone, I saw her coming behind me and offered to hold the elevator so she could get on. She said she would take the next one and that's it.
JFL stop lying nigga..you knew exactly what it was about the moment you got called into that meeting. Your mistake was trying to be a helpful cuck. Bluepilled as fuck.

If you hadn't helped her you probably would have been called an unhelpful creep who doesn't socialize lol. You are probably doing the right thing. Sue her, go ahead

been there, done that. almost went to juvie at 16.

Being sub-8 and helping women is now a crime. Hopefully your case isn't taken by a white-knighting cuck.

Your intentions are noble Wei but Zesto is right, never offer to help out foids. Being ugly around foids is a criminal offence to them.

I got called into a meeting to be told a woman in my office building accused me of stalking her. She reported me to the building security, that reported me to my HR, that sat me down for a meeting stating they might have to take legal action aka bringing in the police. They said in light of this, they will have to put me on a light suspension.
They kept saying her name to me and I didn't know who the fuck they were talking about. Then they said the woman said "I followed her to her SUV and tried to assist her in a way that made her feel uncomfortable. I tried to get her alone in the elevator on another occasion and last but not least walked by her office several times in the last week."
I didn't know her name or what floor she worked on until they told me. Me, walking by her office several times is because our conference room is being redecorated and we are using the conference room on a different floor.

I told them to call the police. I insisted they make a report so the police can comb through all the security cameras to see where I was stalking her. It will just make it easier for when I sue her.
The HR woman try to tell me there was no need for me to bring up suing anyone when they were trying to fix this internally. I told her no, the moment they wrote that in my file, I wanted it investigated by the police
I wanted it proven beyond the shadow of a doubt I am innocent and my job isn't trying to "cover it up."
Fuck them. I also told them the light suspension better not affect my vacation days I am saving up for next summer.

updates?
Tell them to bring her into the room and tell them all what happened in a calm manner.

But it was weird that u walked by her car several times

updates?
Tell them to bring her into the room and tell them all what happened in a calm manner.

But it was weird that u walked by her car several times
I have an assigned parking spot and she was parked next to me. I only went by her SUV when I got out to go into work and when I came right back down because I forgot my cell.
If you meant her office, I don't know where her office is located at specifically. It just happens to be on the same floor as the conference room we been using temporarily is on.

I have an assigned parking spot and she was parked next to me. I only went by her SUV when I got out to go into work and when I came right back down because I forgot my cell.
If you meant her office, I don't know where her office is located at specifically. It just happens to be on the same floor as the conference room we been using temporarily is on.

after getting rejected...should have waited a bit until she left to get ur phone. Did u tell her u forgot ur phone. In her eyes it looks like stalking realistically in a stupid foids head

u told HR ur conference room was moved. WTF

I know it sucks.

Why did you even talk to her? I never offer my help to foids, or tell them that they can take the elevator with me. They are evil, and they hate us incels just because we exist.

after getting rejected...should have waited a bit until she left to get ur phone. Did u tell her u forgot ur phone. In her eyes it looks like stalking realistically in a stupid foids head

u told HR ur conference room was moved. WTF

I know it sucks.
I didn't say shit to her. I grabbed my phone and headed back to the elevator. I notice she was coming to the elevators and held the doors open so she could get on. She said she would take the next one and that is the last time I talked to her.
I told HR our conference room was on another floor. They already knew this. Security cameras will show the only time I went to that floor was for meetings.
Never began for stalkcels tbh.

High iq.

JFL stop lying nigga..you knew exactly what it was about the moment you got called into that meeting. Your mistake was trying to be a helpful cuck. Bluepilled as fuck.
Actually I didn't. I thought it was about my vacation time next year. I will have two months of paid vacation time coming to me at the end of the 2018 year. I requested June and July off for next year and HR isn't exactly happy with it.
Why did you even talk to her? I never offer my help to foids, or tell them that they can take the elevator with me. They are evil, and they hate us incels just because we exist.
It is how I was raised.

Last edited:
I didn't say shit to her. I grabbed my phone and headed back to the elevator. I notice she was coming to the elevators and held the doors open so she could get on. She said she would take the next one and that is the last time I talked to her.
I told HR our conference room was on another floor. They already knew this. Security cameras will show the only time I went to that floor was for meetings.

Actually I didn't. I thought it was about my vacation time next year. I will have two months of paid vacation time coming to me at the end of the 2018 year. I requested June and July off for next year and HR isn't exactly happy with it.

It is how I was raised.

tell them to look at the camera on her floor and find ONE instance where u went there.

BUT then again. U a truecel vs a slut foid. WHo do u think they will side on. Thank the WKs and cucked girl power

It is how I was raised.
I was raised in this way too, but after all the kicks in my butt I received by foids I simply stopped to act nice with them, or even to interact with them.

JFL at the backtracking on HRs part the moment it becomes apparant shes full of bullshit. as an incel, you are never in the clear. the whole world is rigged against you and in favour of foidemons.

Making eye contact with a foid= Stalking
Touching her hand= Rape
Smashing her pussy(chad)= He is just a bad boy

Fuck them bro never help foid let her getting roast by boxs she carrying and sue her as so she'll learn a lesson

You did good!

Just call the police yourself and report the woman for harassment.
They would probably shoot us on sight or send us to jail for ass-rape. Same as if a Jew called the police in WW2 Germany.

Around the foid, never relax

>offering to help women in 2018 Anno Domini
>offering assistance to a foid in MMXVIII

giphy.gif

@ the way you handled this. Sounds like you kept your cool and covered all your bases.

I really hope you are going to sue her I am so sick of females being able to ruin men´s lives without any evidence like the "Meetoo" shit where famous rich men get their lives and reputation destroyed without a shred of evidence the most preposterous one was definitely when a girl not long ago accused Christiano Ronaldo of raping her he is like the wettest dream for girls around the world and that stupid cunt decides to accuse him of rape.

Women should not be allowed to work and HR departments shouldn't exist. Good luck, boyo.