Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Accused of shoplifting because of lookism

Mango

Mango

no painkillers for you inkie
★★★
TL;DR - just read the title

Went to Walmart to buy a lunchbox for work and some food for tomorrow. Didn't need to buy a whole lot so I just put my food in the lunchbox since I didn't need to get a basket or cart. Some dumb spic family passing by me was talking amongst themselves about how I was using the lunchbox to steal the groceries and how its a common way for people to shoplift. The lunchbox had the tag with the barcode on it, so why they thought I was stealing is beyond me.

Bet these beaners would've flipped their shit if I accused them of being illegal immigrants or gang members.

I would have asked to see their greencards :feelsjuice:.

But fuck that man, sorry that happened to you. Most of us are not thieves and would not steal, yet we will get accused of bullshit like this because of Lookism.

I would have asked to see their greencards :feelsjuice:.

But fuck that man, sorry that happened to you. Most of us are not thieves and would not steal, yet we will get accused of bullshit like this because of Lookism.
True. I thought about that on the way home.

The dad in the family ran off for awhile so I thought he went to tell a staff member. Would've been way worse if that actually happened because there's no way they would've believed the truth.

True. I thought about that on the way home.

The dad in the family ran off for awhile so I thought he went to tell a staff member. Would've been way worse if that actually happened because there's no way they would've believed the truth.
Well, I am glad things didn't escalate further man. At least Walmart is pretty lenient from what I have seen when it comes to this kinda stuff.

Walmart doesn't give a fuck about a lunchbox disappearing. Go and steal 5, employees probably won't even call the cops. :lul: