Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Accurate depiction of inceldom in high school

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
This is pretty much what my life during high school was like except for the ending obviously. Bullying and loneliness.

View: https://youtu.be/R-gSkhIDX_I

I was fortunate to not eat alone at lunch because administrators would make sure no one sat alone and forced weirdo lonely kids to sit together, other kids would often pick on my table during lunch except when I was there because they were kind of scared of me cause I was black which I’m glad that I helped some losers out. Half of the time I would just sit in the bathroom on my phone tho tbh.

Damn, they stopped it at the best part :feelsaww:

Curious how the fuckers say "Most people don't notice a shooter until is too late" that should be "Most people make shooters so stop being assholes" hate humans tbh.

I had a medium size group of mostly acquaintance type friends that would gather around this small staircase enclave I sat at during lunch as they began to gravitate towards my little group of more genuine friends at the time once they discovered we were basically talking about the pro wrestling Monday night wars which way back then were ongoing and had made pro wrestling wildly popular again and perhaps even moreso than it had ever been even during the 80’s with its golden age of Hulkamania and the rise of rock n’ wrestling. :feelsthink:

Curious how the fuckers say "Most people don't notice a shooter until is too late" that should be "Most people make shooters so stop being assholes" hate humans tbh.
Oh no they do realize it they just won’t say it there’s always obvious warning signs with shooters and it all stems from people treating them like shit but they’ll never outright say that they were treating them like shit

Oh no they do realize it they just won’t say it there’s always obvious warning signs with shooters and it all stems from people treating them like shit but they’ll never outright say that they were treating them like shit
That’s because society wants to delusionally hold the idea that people don’t deserve what happens to them when they or their children behave like irresponsible pigs. Just like that scene in Shawshank Redemption they feel that “Every one of them is innocent” etc “don’t you know that?” :feelsclown:

A whorish girl say dresses up like a slut and or gets drunk off her ass and she and society actually then have the gall to say she doesn’t deserve to get raped over it? Bullshit she doesn’t. You poke the proverbial bull by being a provocative skank guess what? You get the horns or rather a nice big fat cook up your drunk passed out slutty ass! :feelsohh:

They wouldn’t say the same thing about a white guy who pulls a Bruce Willis from Die Hard movie stunt by say walking into a black neighborhood with an “I hate niggers” sign on. :feelssus:

Disgusting hypocrites all of them.:feelsseriously:

In the video you clearly see the mistreatment, also they always say some shit like they may have done something bad but didnt deserve to die. Like really, what are you suposed to do? if you talk to teachers/whatever most of the time it ends up in nothing and sometimes it even makes more harm than good. At least some comments are based and agree with the shooter(if he has rightfull reasons ofc) i really think that if you mess with a guy a lot, then you should accept the repercutions of your actions. If you're a dick and make one guy suffer hell, then you should be well prepared to die

One time I got my shorts pulled off during gym class in 9th grade. Fucker snuck up behind me to do it. Literally everyone in the class saw it happen. I elbowed him in the face out of reflex (my brother used to beat me at home so I was used to it) and I ended up being suspended. Everyone in the class sided with him because I was an outcast. I still remember his smug fucking face.

I was completely friend-mogged by everyone in this thread. :feelsUgh:

They should actually make a movie in first person about the life of a low status/incel guy going through high-school. That was actually pretty cool to see but then you remember it's just a shitty of piece propaganda. "See the signs and stop a shooting" :feelskek: Yeah ok bullying is never going to stop so good luck with that. Even if nowadays its considered unacceptable to bully people in the West based on sexual orientation or skin color, certain elements like height, facial features, frame, etc. will always occur no matter what. And even if someone isn't explicitly bullied like being name called, pushed around, have shit thrown at them like in the video; social isolation is enough to make someone go ER. We fundamentally live in a society that does not care about low status men so keep flushing your money away on "awareness campaigns". If anything this will make the lives of incels harder because they will be targeted based on the "signs" and then commit more shootings because they feel even more assailed.

This comment explained it best:

Also the shooter in the video mogs me once again. It's really over. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Even if nowadays its considered unacceptable to bully people in the West based on sexual orientation or skin color, certain elements like height, facial features, frame, etc. will always occur no matter what.
My school was mostly white and people got away with calling me a nigger all the time the whole woke shit is just a lie people will still bully low status for everything
And even if someone isn't explicitly bullied like being name called, pushed around, have shit thrown at them like in the video; social isolation is enough to make someone go ER.
yes this is facts, and tbh if you’re isolating someone, you are bullying them by proxy, so you deserve everything that’s coming to you :blackpill:
If anything this will make the lives of incels harder because they will be targeted based on the "signs" and then commit more shootings because they feel even more assailed.
That’s exactly what’s gonna happen in the future, you’ll be reported on some gestapo type shit of you’re low status male and have anti social tendencies

Why'd he have to yell first? If you're gonna shoot, and you don't get noticed before you fire; just FUCKING SHOOT!
Why'd he have to yell first? If you're gonna shoot, and you don't get noticed before you fire; just FUCKING SHOOT!

Yeah If it was me I wouldn’t have yelled I would’ve been like the Adam Lanza and almost remained kinda quiet throughout the entire thing tbh

I love these ads, mass shootings have basically become a media spectacle to the point these are basically trailers for the new season

Last edited:
I love these ads, mass shootings have basically become a media spectacle to the point these are basically trailers for the new seasonal mass shooting releases
Lmaooo I giggled at this irl rn, very true shit

Yeah If it was me I wouldn’t have yelled I would’ve been like the Adam Lanza and almost remained kinda quiet throughout the entire thing tbh
The gunshots will make enough noise on their own, so don't fucking yell beforehand! If you really wanna yell, wait until after the first shot.

Agreed. He would get a much higher kc that way.

Agreed. He would get a much higher kc that way.
I don't think him not shouting would have made any appreciable difference given the audience was disparate at best and probably made up almost exclusively of snotty politics nerds.

Once he had cleaned up there most students in the corridors and courtyard have dispersed anyway, so this particular shooter hasn't really achieved much. By that stage police units and tactical teams are already converging on the school en masse. Nothing concentrates police resources like an active shooter situation.

Because the point of the video was no one was paying attention to him until right before he went ER/EC.
In reality only retards would do that but the pretentious fags making it thought it was a "deep commentary" or some gay shit.:feelsjuice:

Because the point of the video was no one was paying attention to him until right before he went ER/EC.
In reality only retards would do that but the pretentious fags making it thought it was a "deep commentary" or some gay shit.:feelsjuice:
They could have the screen cut to black when he opened fire
They should actually make a movie in first person about the life of a low status/incel guy going through high-school. That was actually pretty cool to see but then you remember it's just a shitty of piece propaganda. "See the signs and stop a shooting" :feelskek: Yeah ok bullying is never going to stop so good luck with that. Even if nowadays its considered unacceptable to bully people in the West based on sexual orientation or skin color, certain elements like height, facial features, frame, etc. will always occur no matter what. And even if someone isn't explicitly bullied like being name called, pushed around, have shit thrown at them like in the video; social isolation is enough to make someone go ER. We fundamentally live in a society that does not care about low status men so keep flushing your money away on "awareness campaigns". If anything this will make the lives of incels harder because they will be targeted based on the "signs" and then commit more shootings because they feel even more assailed.

This comment explained it best:
View attachment 569259

Also the shooter in the video mogs me once again. It's really over. :feelsrope:
View attachment 569260
Interestingly, popular culture in general tends to take a sympathetic tone to school shooters rather than an antagonistic one. The problem here of course (as you noted) is the nonsensical idea that every person who even mildly strays from social interaction is somehow suspect by default.

What I find slightly interesting is how similar their narrow profiling of shooters in these videos. It's always the same demographic - lonely white boy feels jilted by society so he lashes out.

Last edited:
What is EC?

Their "deep" commentary is just the obvious to us. :feelskek:

Videos like this are meant to start a witch hunt on ostracized boys to prosecute them before even thinking of going ER, jfl no chance in hell to address the real root of the problem.

I was there because they were kind of scared of me cause I was black which I’m glad that I helped some losers out
Thanks brocel, people like you are reason I haven't kms yet.

I literally remember somebody pinning a piece of paper to my shirt that said "faggot" like something you would see out of a Hollywood movie.:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Another time, this nigger sprayed some "raccoon piss" onto my clothes during P.E. class. I told the P.E. instructors and they were unable to do jack shit. I couldn't take it anymore one day and got into a fight with him. :feelsBox::feelsBox: He never messed with me after that first year.

Videos like this are meant to start a witch hunt on ostracized boys to prosecute them before even thinking of going ER, jfl no chance in hell to address the real root of the problem.
This. Society wants to treat outcasts how they please without risks.