Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

accurate af

Timothy2:12

Timothy2:12

Greycel
oSdaZgc.png

This is totally accurate, though. When you look at male hobbies or male literature, they encompass a huge range of fields, just like in the picture. For example, look at male magazines in a newsagent - sci-fi, astronomy, technology, computers, cars, boats, sports, history, politics, economics... then look at the female magazines - every single one is about one thing: sex with chad.

MayorOfKekville said:
This is totally accurate, though. When you look at male hobbies or male literature, they encompass a huge range of fields, just like in the picture. For example, looks at male magazines in a newsagent - sci-fi, astronomy, technology, computers, cars, boats, sports, history, politics, economics... then looks at the female magazines - every single one is about one thing: sex with chad.
females are destroyers of civilization

Men are romantic women are cum dumpsters

One of the top memes of all times.

Naw, I'm thinking about titties sometimes when I go to sleep too.

blackcel said:
Naw, I'm thinking about titties sometimes when I go to sleep too.

Me too...

3234014913e286ef5e4d7361d866e538--death-note-near-scary.jpg

Make women property again.

Not accurate Femoids are humanoids too. They think laugh and have dreams. They share them with everyone. Except sub5 males. They don't want us to be around them.

DankIncel said:
Not accurate Femoids are humanoids too. They think laugh and have dreams. They share them with everyone. Except sub5 males. They don't want us to be around them.