Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

According to youtubers synthetic man's career is over because he called out moist critikal

Only popular manlet figure I've seen that no one dares to stand up to

Also why do I get alerts when you post a thread

Only popular manlet figure I've seen that no one dares to stand up to
his career is fine look at his videos and way synthetic man tore charlie it was something an incel would do

The long haired guy is a manlet? Idk much about him aside of that meme of him screaming like a faggot. Thats the halo effect, if he is short everybody will attack him sooner or later.

Fuck that manlet jesus he should get kicked and hit by a truck i wish him the worst (in real life) he only got sex because his good face

The long haired guy is a manlet? Idk much about him aside of that meme of him screaming like a faggot. Thats the halo effect, if he is short everybody will attack him sooner or later.
he is 5'6 and his gf cheated on him and synthetic man said on his stream that his gf cheated on him due to his tiny penis and everyone is having meltdown because he is some messiah of youtube like everyone believes

Ok the manlet one is the bam margera dude, ok.

he is 5'6 and his gf cheated on him and synthetic man said on his stream that his gf cheated on him due to his tiny penis and everyone is having meltdown because he is some messiah of youtube like everyone believes
Ok.

most bland youtuber

That's brutal if true. I remember seeing a video where they had dozens of dildos in a closet.

The dickpill strikes again. :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

That's brutal if true. I remember seeing a video where they had dozens of dildos in a closet.

The dickpill strikes again. :feelsbadman::feelsrope:
he deserves it he is a white knight and feminist fuck him he deserves to be cucked by 6'4 chads

remember charlie used to be a leafy channel

nothing new here

I despise peinguinz0, here he is crying about the dogfree subreddit calling it the "Worst subreddit" While ignoring "Childfree" Which has over 1million users compared to dogfree's 65 000. He values dog lives over children's lives Cleary:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYVQzbV5DYo

YouTube has become so shit. How do people watch 1 minute of this monotone ass mf. His humour is bottom of the barrel and gets old so quick. The standards have become so low for YouTubers

YouTube has become so shit. How do people watch 1 minute of this monotone ass mf. His humour is bottom of the barrel and gets old so quick. The standards have become so low for YouTubers

I saw this one clip that says that this guy penguinz0 basically waits for an internet drama to start, waits a week or 2 to closely watch what both sides are saying and how the people react to it and then releases a video where he leans towards what the public supports. Spot on.

I saw this one clip that says that this guy penguinz0 basically waits for an internet drama to start, waits a week or 2 to closely watch what both sides are saying and how the people react to it and then releases a video where he leans towards what the public supports. Spot on.
Flowchart ass formula for making videos and people supposedly eat this shit up. I bet he viewbots and likebots his videos because I can’t imagine a single person actually watching a full penguinz0 video these days. He’s probably just a shitty fencesitter too

Flowchart ass formula for making videos and people supposedly eat this shit up. I bet he viewbots and likebots his videos because I can’t imagine a single person actually watching a full penguinz0 video these days. He’s probably just a shitty fencesitter too
The things normfags find entertaining:feelsclown:

That nigger moistcritkal makes the shittiest videos I ever seen with his annoying ass voice

its been 3 weeks and charlie was the first to attack synthetic man by calling him misogynist racist for his fallout tv show review on a podcast

These parasites wouldn't be capable of surviving on their own in a self sufficient way. Their income is directly tied to their level of public support and integrity of their personal reputation so they have extra reason to never do or say anything that isn't a milquetoast bland generic run of the mill most boring take imaginable on every conceivable issue.

These parasites wouldn't be capable of surviving on their own in a self sufficient way. Their income is directly tied to their level of public support and integrity of their personal reputation so they have extra reason to never do or say anything that isn't a milquetoast bland generic run of the mill most boring take imaginable on every conceivable issue.
Content creators lost all shame to create content as soon as PC culture became prevalent. As long as their opinions are PC, it doesn't matter how depraved or fascist they sound. And it's not just video content, just about any content IG on the internet.

How do people watch this shit

threads like this are always great for making me feel like an out of touch boomer even if i'm on my early 20s

synthetic man is funny