Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill According to Wheat Waffles 13% of men are truecel tier looks

FuRed

FuRed

Banned
-

View: https://youtu.be/Jsj6Qr7Z7o0

Go to like 6 minutes into the video.

13% of guys that sent him photos were sub4.

A huge 77% were 4-6, normy group.
Though tbh the difference between a 4 and 6 is huge imo.

Pretty interesting.

P.S. also gotta love him trying to sell his product at the end :feelskek:

Last edited:
Don't think I trust wheat waffles so much tbh. Hes a normie according to his own admission and thusly his content is very much normie-oriented.

anyhow imo that 77 percent should be more like 50 percent, with 25 percent sub5 and 25 percent above average
Rough estimate but whatever

Most of the "trucels" were just fat. In men who have normal bodyfat, the number was much lower

His metrics to make the % aren't reliable as he needs to take the population as a whole, or at least a city/country whatever. the focus tend to be on people who are concerned on his looks who watch his channel and are into the blackpill/redpill/mgtow comunity. think for yoursel what 77% normies are in the context of a blackpilled channel, and apply it to our forum.

Last edited:
Don't think I trust wheat waffles so much tbh. Hes a normie according to his own admission and thusly his content is very much normie-oriented.

anyhow imo that 77 percent should be more like 50 percent, with 25 percent sub5 and 25 percent above average
Rough estimate but whatever
Why you think ugly and good looking men are equally divided percentage wise? It makes more sense to have more ugly men than good looking men

This normie fucker has a body count of 4 at age 20, that means I automatically dislike him. Beyond me how autistic and retarded you gotta be to dwell on shit like this as a sexhaver normie.
Why you think ugly and good looking men are equally divided percentage wise? It makes more sense to have more ugly men than good looking men
Ego boosting, insecure cunts.

he is true but purely off looks, many countries from LMS perspective have 70-90%+ incel tier looks. Especially ethnic countries. That's why their women go for sex Pats besides money being another reason.

he is a bluepilled normalfag, don't listen to any crap he spews on his trash channel

This normie fucker has a body count of 4 at age 20, that means I automatically dislike him. Beyond me how autistic and retarded you gotta be to dwell on shit like this as a sexhaver normie.

Ego boosting, insecure cunts.
:feelshaha: it was hilarious his incel fanbase took a nosedive after he revealed that.

It's like what the fuck did you expect, I never took him as a legit incel tbh, he was more of a redpiller to me.

It's why I tell incels not to indulge in projection assumption cope - that is automatically assuming another guy is incel. It can backfire, just like here.
he is a bluepilled normalfag, don't listen to any crap he spews on his trash channel
How you figure?

I find it hilarious incels were hailing him as saviour of the blackpill just months ago :feelshaha:

Last edited:
His metrics to make the % aren't reliable as he needs to take the population as a whole, or at least a city/country whatever. the focus tend to be on people who are concerned on his looks who watch his channel and are into the blackpill/redpill/mgtow comunity. think for yoursel what 77% normies are in the context of a blackpilled channel, and apply it to our forum.
Yeah. Also an Incel in Netherlands wouldn't be incel in Mexico. Inceldom depends where and when you are.
:feelshaha: it was hilarious his incel fanbase took a nosedive after he revealed that.

It's like what the fuck did you expect, I never took him as a legit incel tbh, he was more of a redpiller to me.

It's why I tell incels not to indulge in projection assumption cope - that is automatically assuming another guy is incel. It can backfire, just like here.

How you figure?

I find it hilarious incels were hailing him as saviour of the blackpill just months ago :feelshaha:
His content is by far top notch. Just because he is a normie doesn't mean he is blackpilled. They are tons of bluepilled incels there outside. At least he is proposing solutions something that most incels haven't taken.

Pretty interesting.

I'm surprised that Latinos scored higher than whites. It could be that WW just based on face and not height. It could also be that native blood cured you of Norwood.

Last edited:
I'm surprised that Latinos scored higher than whites. It could be that WW just based on face and not height. It could also be that native blood cured you of Norwood
I believe he judges by face only and not height

The guy in the fourth pictute ins't 6 or 7

Can't relate (to his rating system). Dumb :redpill: scale isn't out of 10 even though it says it is on his graph.

Last edited:
I'm surprised that Latinos scored higher than whites.

Pretty sure most Latinos in this context simply means 'white people that speak spanish'.

Can't relate (to his rating system). Dumb :redpill: scale isn't out of 10 even though it says it is on his graph.

He made another video some time ago explaining why he doesn't like the 1-10 decile system IIRC. Not saying I agree or disagree, just informing.

He is pretty bad at rating in a PSL sense, but not the worst.

Should take this info to heart if you think the "results" mean much for men overall.

Bump because I also want to know why only faces count for the ratings?

Pretty interesting.

Im blackpilled and pessimistic in general but always sheptical about these rating system online, for me one of 5 white guy look like a 6.5 or 7 for me.