Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News According to the CFR, incels.co incels are not a huge threat . . .

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

This was a long boring soy discussion, did not listen to all of it, though something that did perk my ear was that one of these people who are paid to research and watchdog us matter-of factly stated that he considers incels.co a "public" site, and that we are no real threat. He stated around 57:00 in that "the number of people who commit or even advocate for violence on these forums is small." There are real pros watchdogging us, so you can go back to r/cuckholdry and continue sticking dildos up your ass and sucking polyam tranny dick, and quit with the virtue signalling IT.

Last edited:
LMAO if we were a threat then society would either destroy us or fear us but no they mock us and even after E.R and other incel shooters, one would think maybe leaving us alone would be best but as I said youtubers mock us, foids on social media and dating apps mock us it makes me wonder what lengths do we have to go to be left alone.

Stop advocating for brocels being watchdoged. They should leave us all alone.
Did not mean to snitch. I more did that because I don't fuck with gab, why would I care about gab incels (in the same way I don't really care about reddit incels), but I guess brocels are brocels

This was a long boring soy discussion, did not listen to all of it, though something that did perk my ear was that one of these people who are paid to research and watchdog us matter-of factly stated that he considers incels.co a "public" site, and that we are no real threat. He stated around 57:00 in that "the number of people who commit or even advocate for violence on these forums is small."

d91.gif

Told you they're watching us

Do they watchdog pedos over IT too? or just us?

AvLDaXb.jpg

Do they watchdog pedos over IT too? or just us?

AvLDaXb.jpg
they even watchdog femcels to be "gender neutral" I could not believe how fucking soy these "professionals" are. I admire the neutrality, but it's fucking retarded to think femcels would do anything.

they even watchdog femcels to be "gender neutral" I could not believe how fucking soy these "professionals" are. I admire the neutrality, but it's fucking retarded to think femcels would do anything.

Fucking degenerates, I'm sure all of them have wives' boyfriends.

Also look how they use terms like "reactionary", "anti-liberal", "rabbit-hole" while babbling about this forum.

Tbh it's extremely fair if they actually watchdog femcels, even if it's futile

At least they apply their rule set fairly, which is really rare these days

Fucking degenerates, I'm sure all of them have wives' boyfriends.

Also look how they use terms like "reactionary", "anti-liberal", "rabbit-hole" while babbling about this forum.
They are not wild and degenerative enough to seriously have wives boyfriends. If I had to describe the dangers of law enforcement types it's that of being a robotic normie that just takes orders without a whole lot of bigger picture thinking. They are a lot like the "follower" type in prison culture, who are also the most dangerous type, because they just do anything they are told. This is why there is a systemic problem in law enforcement. They want soliders, not thinkers, not people who care about actually de-escalating a situation.

time to prove them wrong brothERs

They are correct.

We are mostly harmless.

Mostly.

Just like a snake. As long as you avoid stepping on one it won't bite you...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back