Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL According to SmegmaTears if you like Star Wars you're atomatically a sexual predator

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Do you like Star Wars by the way? I don't, I was thinking about watching some of the movies but damn it, I don't wanna become a creep and go to jail :feelskek: :feelskek:

iters are projecting all the time. they pretend we're paypigs to onlyfans whores (when they're the ones with a "resident camgirl" while we're totally against that shit), that we're simps and cucks... when actually its the opposite jfl

Are they talking about the soy bugmen that actually care about star wars day?
Looks like IT have scored an own goal here

Considering they're all soyfags who jerk over all Star Wars-content, the irony in this post is quite big

What? Do they think we are soys jfl

Ezgif 6 b416012dec36

who gives a fuck about IT anymore.

they say the dumbest shit I swear, another stupid & ironic post from IT

I hate star wars but I'd prey on IT sluts

That is such a strawman that it is comical. :feelskek: They must think about us 24/7 to come up with this untrue crap.

Only seen the first Star Wars film, but didn't really like it.

IT is trying to connect us to cringy lightsaber-wielding nerds, but in the process only made themselves look like judgmental pricks.

Lol and it's them who are obsessed with star wars

Isn't star wars a soyboy thing?

OP liking Star Wars doesn't me IGAF about Star Wars day though, so it seems like they're targeting a subset

dafuck with them

most cels hate star wars

Should link this to the Star Wars reddit to get some soy vs soy infighting.

lol what, it's redditors who're obsessed with star wars more than anyone lmao. giga projection on this one.
Soys like to accuse others of what they are guilty of. Whenever someone of male gender tries to depict incels of our boad as katana-wielding ultra-nerds they are most likely that thing. Never saw an incel on that board that gave a flying fuck about Capeshit or SoyWars.

Thank god I was never into cuckwars then outside of the OG battlefront games:feelsjuice:

iters are projecting all the time. they pretend we're paypigs to onlyfans whores (when they're the ones with a "resident camgirl" while we're totally against that shit), that we're simps and cucks... when actually its the opposite jfl
@InMinecraft

Based IT," Hating women will get you laid"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back