Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL according to IT we all must attend therapy

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Non-NT rights activist, spergcel, NT destroyer
★★★★★
I don't need therapy I need a 10/10 gigastacy with medium sized boobs that is blonde and has blue eyes. :feelsdevil:

Only therapy I need is living a life worth living

Yes agreed brother. This is what we need

even non-obese 4/10 Becky would be good for me

Wouldn't need therapy If I was GL
Not like therapy is gonna do anything anyway

even non-obese 4/10 Becky would be good for me
for all of that suffering we deserve a gigastacy. It'll fix me in an instant. Therapy is cucked. The only way we can regain our sanity is by getting a very hot foid.

If the therapy is a noodle riding my dick then yes it would help me

Never take advice from cucks

It'll fix me in an instant.
i seriously doubt it, damage i've received is irreversible, even 10/10 Stacy won't fix me. I will never be a functional member of society.

for all of that suffering we deserve a gigastacy. It'll fix me in an instant. Therapy is cucked. The only way we can regain our sanity is by getting a very hot foid.
Agreed, but that is nothing more than a pipe dream. 5/10 Becky could save me

i seriously doubt it, damage i've received is irreversible, even 10/10 Stacy won't fix me. I will never be a functional member of society.
Brutal, do you NEET at least?

ofc, i would rope if i had to work to live, i had jobs, it was horrible.
Do your parents nag you for it? Mine would because they want me to finish college and wagecuckmaxx

Do your parents nag you for it? Mine would because they want me to finish college and wagecuckmaxx
they did shamed me a lot in the first 6 years after school ended, then after i dropped out of college for second time they slowed down with shaming. They still measure people by whether they have a job or not, and how much money they make. Seems like this is typical for all normies, whenever i had encounters with normies, right after they ask your name they ask about job and how much you make.

they did shamed me a lot in the first 6 years after school ended, then after i dropped out of college for second time they slowed down with shaming. They still measure people by whether they have a job or not, and how much money they make. Seems like this is typical for all normies, whenever i had encounters with normies, right after they ask your name they ask about job and how much you make.
brutal. Life of every non-NT abused dog male. They wonder how we ended up like this and have no idea how much abuse we've went through.

I had a thERapy session today.

Told my thERapist about my tribulations dealing with normies at the workplace, how they hate me for being autistic etc.

He explained to me that normies are often mean out of their own insecurities, and taught me some tools on how to deal with normies that are hostile, reminding me that most normies are too insecure to act on their hatred, some are "falsely secure", that is, secure enough to bully me but little else, and some are highly secure and would not waste their energy making my life worse for no reason.

I can't become less autistic but I can learn how to identify these "secure" normies who are unlikely to be hostile, and also how to avoid "falsely secure" normies who are bullies.

It was a good session. I recommend thERapy for you all.

That said, it's rare to find a male therapist who is knowledgeable and not a total oversocialized cuck normie.

Wasting time and money on therapists who are foids and cucks will do you no good.

Last edited:
this is how I imagine IT every time they give us tips :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:

fucking soy cucks

You mean jewraphy ??

I was in therapy for 2 years. Its somewhat gaslighting but i keep coming back because shes a becky.

Guys, one time in summer i remember exactly the day, she(my therapistfoid) wore a cute summer dress and had red painted toe nails.

She knows im a virgin ofc.