Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL According to inceltear, saying someone who has sex and relationships is not an incel is a no true Scotsman fallacy.

i mean they have raped the term so much that in their minds it just means "misogyny"
just look at all those retards saying "i am a 40yo virgin but at least i'm not an incel" kek

Well these are the same people who believe that a man is a woman, just so long as he claims to be one.

How can anyone be this retarded!? :feelskek: :feelsclown:

IT are such pathetic fools. They think incel means someone who hate foids. Also, when we say IT are incels in denial we aren’t saying all of them are incel (aka involuntary virgins) we’re saying SOME are and don’t realize being a virgin makes them incel.

if you’re involuntarily celibate, you’re incel even if you’re a white knight or something. And chads who hate foids are still sexually active. Hating foids isn’t required to be incel because many incel forums in the 2000s who called themself incel were pro-foid

i mean they have raped the term so much that in their minds it just means "misogyny"
just look at all those retards saying "i am a 40yo virgin but at least i'm not an incel" kek
Lmfao they are so fucking retarded

Cucktears are low IQ what do you expect? They are the same "people" who believe that a man can be a woman.

BrazilianSmegma back at it again with more braindead musings. You would think at some point his wife’s boyfriend would tell him to get off the computer and clean his room or something

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back