Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "According to Buddha, women were once men who had sex with wives of other men"

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
I'm looking for canonical Buddhist text that says this?

Found it on this site http://www.buddhazero.com/women-are-from-hell/ which hasn't been updated in awhile and the user who posted on reddit also has been MIA for 1-2 years.
Women from Hell
According to Buddha, women were once men who had sex with wives of other men. This sinful karma causes these men to reincarnate in hell after their death. In hell, they suffered many forms of cruel and unusual punishments. After their time in hell is over, they eventually reincarnate as women.

Buddha has had some lines about females being unfaithful and chosing criminal chad over her loyal husband. So I think this might actually be real but need to look for specific text to verify.
The Buddha called the young bhikkhu to his presence and said to him, "My son, listen to me. This young woman will be your undoing just as she had been to you in a previous existence. In one of your previous existences you were a very skilful archer and she was your wife. On one occasion, while the two of you were travelling, you came upon a gang of highwaymen. She fell in love with the gang leader. So, while you and the gang leader were engaged in fighting and you called out to her to give you the sword, she gave the sword to the robber who promptly killed you. Thus, she was the cause of your death. Now, too, she will be the cause of your ruin if you go after her and leave my Order for her sake."

blackpill has been true for thousands of years thats why the quran is 100% correct on women. The Quran is a Wisdom Text

“There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.” - Ezekiel 23:20

“This is the way of an adulterous woman:
She eats and wipes her mouth
and says, ‘I’ve done nothing wrong.’” - Proverbs 30:20

“9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men
10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.” Corinthians 6:9-10

Last edited:
The Buddha called the young bhikkhu to his presence and said to him, "My son, listen to me. This young woman will be your undoing just as she had been to you in a previous existence. In one of your previous existences you were a very skilful archer and she was your wife. On one occasion, while the two of you were travelling, you came upon a gang of highwaymen. She fell in love with the gang leader. So, while you and the gang leader were engaged in fighting and you called out to her to give you the sword, she gave the sword to the robber who promptly killed you. Thus, she was the cause of your death. Now, too, she will be the cause of your ruin if you go after her and leave my Order for her sake."

Imagine being cucked in this way....

Well, shit, looks like I'll be a foid in my next life because I fuck all kinds of prostitutes with husbands.
Which means I will be hanging out with former degenerate Chads who fucked other mens' wives.

"If you fuck someones wife, you'll be a woman in your next life"

That's an effective threat. :feelskek::feelskek:

"If you fuck someones wife, you'll be a woman in your next life"

That's an effective threat. :feelskek::feelskek:

Threat? More like incentive.

Modern translation: if you fuck someone's wife, your next life will be on tutorial island.