Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion According to bluepill incels do not exist

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29
★★
They don't even admit that incels can exist, they are not able to accept that you can be celibate for reasons beyond control
From then on there is no way to argue anything else, it's like talking to a wall, they are not capable of understanding the probability of fatality, for them everyone in this world has some chance

Yep. Too many people are under the delusion that nobody truly has it hard in life and we all have equal chances.

That's why there's no point arguing with them.

“There’s 4 sides to every story if these walls could talk they’d probably still ignore me”

I can understand why someone would think that but what I dont get is why the fuck they deny things like hypergamy

I can understand why someone would think that but what I dont get is why the fuck they deny things like hypergamy
Idk it's another lvl of delusion
The funny thing is that they need to maintain that women need to have high standards at the same time that they say that incels have a chance
It's contradictory if you were to take all their arguments to their logical consequences, strictly speaking, everything would be in contradiction.

According to the niggerpill, Normies and foids should cease to exist

They don't even admit that incels can exist, they are not able to accept that you can be celibate for reasons beyond control
From then on there is no way to argue anything else, it's like talking to a wall, they are not capable of understanding the probability of fatality, for them everyone in this world has some chance
This comes from their severe lack of empathy for men and their sheltered lives where everything goes right for them eventually. They are the personification of the "let them eat cake" phrase.

An increasing number of idiots believe the world is flat, as well.

Can't believe bluepillers still exists

Bluepillers deny male problems exist but still insist the same problems when faced by women still exist. They ignore male issues but at the same time believe female issues exist as if every single tiny complaint they have is valid. They're only bluepilled when it comes to men but then it comes to foids, suddenly every inconvenience in their lives is out of their control and they need to be cuddled or sheltered because society failed them. It's this lack of consistency that grates on me the most. If they didn't have it both ways and pretended both male and female concerns were the result of self inflicted sabotaging then I could tolerate their insipid drivel more. But they're so delusional that they somehow believe their hypocritical double standards holds true despite there being next to no evidence for this.

Last edited:
True, they see us in the same way we see "femcels". This is part of the reason behind the bastardization of the term "incel" btw.