Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Accidently" dropped blackpills are the best and the most authentic ones

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
I was just Looking for some trashy fun, so i decided to take a look on a german broadly.vice article

this article explains the betabux Alpha fucks scheme in a almost perfect way, back-upped by a scientist

Vice is known for his giga cuck bluepill articles, but on this article they exposed themselves

NOTE: This article does also contain bluepill bullshit, but it's also quite very blackpilling for a vice article

I gonna translate:

Why attractive men make us unhappy in relationships

Somehow, the people you tow for one night are always prettier than the guy you end up with? Be happy.

Beautiful woman, rather inconspicuous-looking man - what in rom coms a la For the first time and series like The Big Bang Theory is almost standard, I notice again and again in everyday life. One only has to look around in one's own circle of friends: The attractiveness barometer for heterosexual couples seems to turn out more often in favor of women. However, as soon as women fish for a conventionally attractive man and stay with him longer, it seems to break them.

A Florida State University study found in July of this year that women who are married to a more attractive partner are more likely to have problems with their own appearance. (For the men, their partner's appearance did not affect their motivation to lose weight or to eat healthier food.) "The results show that it could have a negative impact on married women if their man is physically attractive, especially if those women not very handsome, "said study leader Tania Reynolds to publish the study results. But does that also determine who we are?
Read more: Fuck You - What people always wanted to tell their ex-partners
At least the experience of putting yourself under pressure in your relationship with a handsome man is something that people from my immediate environment know. My girlfriend Ria * was with a long - as she says - a much better-looking man together. After the broken hearted love relationship came the awakening awakening: Not only had their relationship failed, but their self-esteem had also suffered massively during their relationship. "He often told me about situations in which he was turned on by men," Ria told me a few weeks after the breakup. In addition, it had come more than once that women would have risen before her eyes to her then friend. "The fact that he was wanted from all sides has made me look even more 'perfect', but unfortunately that has put me under a lot of pressure."
display

Dr. Martin Gründl is a psychologist and attractiveness researcher at Harz University of Applied Sciences and says: "The social pressure for women to be attractive is greater than for men." Being attractive is not demanded by men to the same extent as by women. Instead, men are under pressure to be commercially successful and financially secure. "If a man can not meet these criteria, his self-esteem is more heavily burdened than if a woman were in the same situation." These characteristics give rise to the partner market value of women and men: men must meet the societal expectation of being successful and rich, while women are under pressure to be beautiful.
Is it true that many women sleep with attractive men but downgrade their relationship material?
And this pressure can be different depending on financial and social status and person. Instead of surgical and cosmetic interventions, "losing weight is a lever that is easiest to turn on and has a relatively large effect at the same time," the expert believes. After all, society still applies: only thin is beautiful. "Our relationship has certainly affected my eating habits," confirms Ria. She did not want to gain weight and become less attractive than one who was wanted by everyone. That's why she took off. The question of why he chose it for her, still hovered over her like a sword of Damocles.
display

More from Broadly: Men rent against heartache

On the other hand, my impression is that women in my circle of friends often sleep with men who - measured subjectively - look better than the types with whom they then enter into a relationship. Our one night stands and affairs are, it seems to me at least, usually hotter than our partners. Is it true that many women sleep with attractive men but downgrade their relationship material? I wonder if my friends and I stand alone with this impression. What does the research say? And if my impression is correct, why is that?

To understand this thesis as true or false, one must first understand what we socially perceive as "attractive". The attractiveness and evolution researcher Karl Grammer says that men with a lot of testosterone tend to have a defined physique and symmetrical facial features and are therefore perceived by most heterosexual women to be crisper, nicer, and altogether more attractive - at least when the female body is pushing for procreation. "It seems that women prefer masculine men at the time of ovulation," says Grammer. "For the rest of the cycle, they want more feminine men then."

Heterosexual women are sexually interested in stereotypically good-looking men, but are less likely to interact with them. Evolution has shown that relationships that involve emotional closeness and the optional establishment of a family are the more unattractive men are the better choice. The ovulation stops for a short time and a six-pack will not help you when it comes to the big questions of everyday life. In addition, Grammer suggests that the higher levels of testosterone in hot men make them less interested in long-term attachment because of their high sexual chance of success in women. At the same time, evolutionary psychology is a field that is not without controversy. And we are not so subject to our cycle - are we?
Gründl is clear that these theses are sexist in the highest degree. "It's hard to talk about this issue, but in the area of attractiveness and mate choice, such criteria play an important role," he explains. "Many clichés are confirmed here." Because attractiveness is not what makes a man's partner market value It does not make him less desirable as a relational material if he does not conform to the conventional understanding of "hot".

"True beauty comes from within and that's true - but what's inside is testosterone or estrogen."
Gründl explains why the stereotype beautyful as a sexual partner and their less attractive friends, however, rather than relationship partners. From the point of view of male socialization, let it be this way: "The less attractive men are aware of their lack of attractiveness and therefore invest more in a relationship." This leads to greater trust in the relationship partner - and to a more harmonious relationship.
Also, Ria * was happier in another relationship with a less handsome ex, because she had more self-confidence, found herself more beautiful. Also, she was not constantly driven by the fear that someone would snap her friend in the face. "I realized that his character was perfect for me and that he also adored me."
Read more: Why you want your partner especially when he no longer wants you
Despite the explanation of this phenomenon by two renowned researchers and the proof that the difference in attractiveness in heterosexual relationships is not just socially conditioned, the utopian in me is not satisfied with the explanations. She wonders: Is beauty really that important when it comes to mate choice? Grammer triggers the last hope for an ethical dating world: "True beauty comes from within and that's true - but what's inside is testosterone or estrogen."
display

As daunting as this insight may be, in real life it is unlikely to play a role for many of us. While most people have a very good idea of what their partner should look like, in real life they find other people attractive. Attractiveness does not just consist of looks, but much more. Ultimately, you have to be able to answer that Question

This is article says actually Nothing else that women seek only chad cock for sexual satisfication, while they seek normie numale betacucks to provide for them since they always stay Faithfull to them no matter how slutty they are

This is just another proof that you are basically Nothing else than a platonic cuck if you Arent the guy who get selected for ONS

Chad for breeding and numale norman for feeding

These Arent real News, but it's fascinating that even a Ultra cucked magazine like vice does Drops some blackpills every once in a while

There's plenty of times I go out in public and see one or 2 blackpills there.