Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Accidentally put my bluetooth bose headphones in the washer

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Kill Indians
★★★★★
Fuck its broken af, that shit was almost $200 and I got it years ago, I got back from vacation and accidentally threw that shit in the washer and now its acting retarded and keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and its super hard to turn off. Now I need to buy a new set of bluetooth headphones for the gym because samsung and apple jewishly got rid of the headphone jack so now we have to pay $200 just to listen to music and I have a new one ready on Amazon but I gotta save as I spent a shit ton of money lately.

@gymcellragefuel do you use bluetooth headphones? If so which ones drop me an amazon link

i want to get a headset for remote work and casual listening, with good noise cancelling on the microphone, got any suggestions?

I would've panicked if an item worth 200$ was broken. Every shekel matters.

I would've panicked if an item worth 200$ was broken. Every shekel matters.
I had it since senior year and they were semi broken anyways too because they just couldnt go past 80% charge

That's unfortunate, if you're looking for new ones I use the Sony WF-1000XM5's, can recommend.

i want to get a headset for remote work and casual listening, with good noise cancelling on the microphone, got any suggestions?
Screenshot 20240906 134907 Amazon Shopping

That's unfortunate, if you're looking for new ones I use the Sony WF-1000XM5's, can recommend.
Thanks brocel, those look pretty good.

You finally changed the joker avi, I actually liked the joker avi

What you were absent minded or what?

thanks for reminding me to do my laundry :feelsokman:

I use AirPod pro. I have Skullcandy crusher evos too but stopped wearing them for style purposes. AirPods look good but crusher evos have insane bass and literally vibrate