Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Accidentally deleted my sonic generations save fails

Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
-
Fuck fuck fuck fuck, i was so fucking close to finishing the game, when i accidentally choose "new game" instead of "continue" when i started the game today. And to make matters even worse, i didn't noticed that it will automatically delete your safed game, when you choose to start a new one. Don't know why it's not possible to just start another game without it deleting the already existing one. Fuck fuck fuck, this makes me so freaking angry. And i haven't even mentioned all the paintings, in the art galary plus all of the classic sonic tracks i've unlocked yet , which are all fucking gone now. Fuck duck fuck.

I played that game a few years ago, got bored quickly, never liked 3D Sonic.

I played that game a few years ago, got bored quickly, never liked 3D Sonic.
I like the game a lot, but i'm still angry that i have to play it from the start again.

Never liked Sonic but that sucks man.
F

I like the game a lot, but i'm still angry that i have to play it from the start again.
Can be fun replaying a game you enjoy.
I have replayed the same game for 8 years.

Thats so fucked up

Lol that sucks tbh

that sucks tbh

I heard that game isn't even that good though

Fuck fuck fuck fuck, i was so fucking close to finishing the game, when i accidentally choose "new game" instead of "continue" when i started the game today. And to make matters even worse, i didn't noticed that it will automatically delete your safed game, when you choose to start a new one. Don't know why it's not possible to just start another game without it deleting the already existing one. Fuck fuck fuck, this makes me so freaking angry. And i haven't even mentioned all the paintings, in the art galary plus all of the classic sonic tracks i've unlocked yet , which are all fucking gone now. Fuck duck fuck.
Over for deletecels

I heard a lot of people saying that it's not good. However, personally i like it a lot.
Interesting, I actually like 3d sonic games.

However, it's for PS3 right? I have a PS4 so it doesn't have backwards compatibility. So I don't know how I'm gonna play sonic generations

Is there anyway to just import someone else's save online?

moving around at the speed of sound

Ive always wanted to play it, I wish they ported it to ps4

My condolences

Over for SonicCels

@gymletethnicel thoughts?

Interesting, I actually like 3d sonic games.

However, it's for PS3 right? I have a PS4 so it doesn't have backwards compatibility. So I don't know how I'm gonna play sonic generations
I play it on xbox one which does has backswards compatibility. I'm not sure whether or not it's avaiable for ps4. But i don't think so, tbh.
Is there anyway to just import someone else's save online?
I don't think there is. But even if there was, it wouldn't be quit the same thing.
My condolences
:f::feelscry:
im sorry man
Thanks guys.

I'm sorry, bro. I didn't wanted to make you feel sad.
Yeahtheydo d5eea92ea5bcff94a3ffc4145e3b10ca