Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story ACCIDENTAL REPOST IGNORE

Im sorry you did that

threadmaxxer detected
threadmaxxer detected
threadmaxxer detected
threadmaxxer detected

threadmaxxer detected
threadmaxxer detected
threadmaxxer detected
threadmaxxer detected

It was a mistake. I said post and nothing happened so I clicked it again and here we are. I don't know how to delete them either so please just ignore this.
threadmaxxer detected
threadmaxxer detected
threadmaxxer detected
threadmaxxer detected

It was a mistake. I said post and nothing happened so I clicked it again and here we are. I don't know how to delete them either so please just ignore this.

aparantly Im not the only one who has trouble clicking "post reply" and does it several times

aparantly Im not the only one who has trouble clicking "post reply" and does it several times

I thought others did it on purpose but it's just a defect jfl

Im sorry you did that

Im sorry you did that
STOP REPLYING IN THIS THREAD !!!!! :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Im sorry you did that
STOP REPLYING IN THIS THREAD !!!!! :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Im sorry you did that

GrAYcel-tier thread
GrAYcel-tier thread
GrAYcel-tier thread
GrAYcel-tier thread

Graycel moment.
Graycel moment.
Graycel moment.
Graycel moment.
Graycel moment.
Graycel moment.
Graycel moment.
Graycel moment.
I now see how you reposted by accident. The site's broken at the moment.

why not edit it into a high IQ thread?

why not edit it into a high IQ thread?

BC it's not like there's anything new I could add to the blackpill. Not yet anyways. This forum is filled with water is wet posts, and reminders of things we already know. This place isn't what it used to be.

BC it's not like there's anything new I could add to the blackpill. Not yet anyways. This forum is filled with water is wet posts, and reminders of things we already know. This place isn't what it used to be.

There's lot of new angles to look at blackpill topics from, such as neuroscience and philosophy.