Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill accepting we have lost

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
yeah, that's it. We're born in a lost century for men, we're screwed. No winning for us, we couldn't have been born in a worst moment: all the degeneracy, hypergamy, inceldom. Yet, in the best scenario we still won't live enough to see the downfall of soyciety. We also can't cope since most of us are broken as the global economy is so messed up that finding a job should be considered a hercules labour. And that's only the beginning, we're heading towards way worse recessions we've had in the past. Despite the bluepill belief, we've been pretty much stagnated when it comes to technology and our future professionals are a bunch of low IQ, mentally ill tiktok fags and cunts.

Foids won't get screwed in the long run. They will hit the wall? Yes, and so do we. But who cares? They'll have rode the chad's cock carousel and they will find a normie betabuxxer to marry. And that's it. Meanwhile the few of us who won't have roped by that time will be broken, old and lonely.

((they)) have won. It's over.

Last edited:
yeah we lost but we never chose to play this game in the first place.

i thought being some loner codercel trying to hit the jackpot was an option, instead it was a necessity, many men

So long as I can live to see Clown World crash and burn, I'll be satisfied.

I never had a hand in the game.

Can't win if you dont play. Cant lose either.

It's truly over. Just accept defeat and make the most out of the rubble we stand on.

hence why i lot of wealthmaxxers on the forum encourage guys to get money, fuck hookers and cope along the way.

Theres absolutely nothing you can do about the situation.

Hard raging on a forum on creatures that dont even know you exist is turbo low IQ imo.

Those of who you who arent wealthmaxxing will regret it later on.

hence why i lot of wealthmaxxers on the forum encourage guys to get money, fuck hookers and cope along the way.

Theres absolutely nothing you can do about the situation.

Hard raging on a forum on creatures that dont even know you exist is turbo low IQ imo.

Those of who you who arent wealthmaxxing will regret it later on.
that's literally all we can do, at least until they forbidden fucking hookers as well like they do in nordic countries.

my only joy is seeing women die

I guess there is relief in admitting defeat, ngl.

Lately I had similar thoughts regarding geopolitics. World-wide tyranny is here, and it's not going to get any better.

There's no point in protesting, let alone rebel. What makes a Tyran is his ability to crush opposition. Remember Tienanmen.

If we want to live, and not have our spirit broken, we have to bend.

" the "training crush" method involves placing an elephant in a strong, large stall or cage, tied with ropes to keep the elephant from moving, including being unable to kick, raise or swing its head. This method is supposed to crush the elephant's spirit. "

Last edited:
I guess there is relief in admitting defeat, ngl.

Lately I had similar thoughts regarding geopolitics. World-wide tyranny is here, and it's not going to get any better.

There's no point in protesting, let alone rebel. What makes a Tyran is his ability to crush opposition. Remember Tienanmen.

If we want to live, and not have our spirit broken, we have to bend.

" the "training crush" method involves placing an elephant in a strong, large stall or cage, tied with ropes to keep the elephant from moving, including being unable to kick, raise or swing its head. This method is supposed to crush the elephant's spirit. "

Definitely man. Also damn brutal training

it's like getting born as a Jew during the Holocaust

DIE JUDEEEEEN AAAAAAAAA

We haven’t lost. The incel rebellion is just starting

We haven’t lost. The incel rebellion is just starting
based greycel

also people in this thread fail to acknowledge how much technology helps incels (apart from tinder)

no we fight.only way to die without sin and dishonour

yeah, that's it. We're born in a lost century for men, we're screwed. No winning for us, we couldn't have been born in a worst moment: all the degeneracy, hypergamy, inceldom. Yet, in the best scenario we still won't live enough to see the downfall of soyciety. We also can't cope since most of us are broken as the global economy is so messed up that finding a job should be considered a hercules labour. And that's only the beginning, we're heading towards way worse recessions we've had in the past. Despite the bluepill belief, we've been pretty much stagnated when it comes to technology and our future professionals are a bunch of low IQ, mentally ill tiktok fags and cunts.

Foids won't get screwed in the long run. They will hit the wall? Yes, and so do we. But who cares? They'll have rode the chad's cock carousel and they will find a normie betabuxxer to marry. And that's it. Meanwhile the few of us who won't have roped by that time will be broken, old and lonely.

((they)) have won. It's over.
High IQ post boyo.

Indeed. if our paremts dindt want to grant us a good life they should have not bring us to this world in the first place.
Number one responsible people of our disgrace.
but we probably will not live long enought to see it boyo

Its not over yet. Jihad means struggle, even if its only mental or intellectual struggle. To die in jihad is martyrdom. We should jihad against the system with our words and ideas until they violently silence us.

I accepted I lost long time ago. Tbh since I was 12 something in the back of my head was already telling me that it was over.

Now I just bear witness. Not planning on killing myself unless I get some fucked up illness or my anxiety gets so bad that I can't take it anymore.

jfl at youtube comment-esque rhetoric telling incels they lost and should shut up.
The day you accept that you can't even vent is the day they've won. Not until then.
Its not over yet. Jihad means struggle, even if its only mental or intellectual struggle. To die in jihad is martyrdom. We should jihad against the system with our words and ideas until they violently silence us.
"Violently silence"
You mean being deplatformed and forced to only be on sites like this if we want to vent without getting trolled and brigaded? That's already happened.

True.
i thought being some loner codercel trying to hit the jackpot was an option, instead it was a necessity, many men
Tbh, wish i could code.
I accepted I lost long time ago. Tbh since I was 12 something in the back of my head was already telling me that it was over.

Now I just bear witness. Not planning on killing myself unless I get some fucked up illness or my anxiety gets so bad that I can't take it anymore.

Based.

jfl at youtube comment-esque rhetoric telling incels they lost and should shut up.
The day you accept that you can't even vent is the day they've won. Not until then.

"Violently silence"
You mean being deplatformed and forced to only be on sites like this if we want to vent without getting trolled and brigaded? That's already happened.
No, we need to stop being cowards. We need to buy some billboards, hack some Times Square/Picadily Circus screens, fly some planes with banners behind them. We need to spread the blackpill like Muhammed spread the Quran
They called me Gandhi in school for a reason, one was that I was an ugly ass indian nigga, but the other is because Im willing to spearhead a movement to recoup our humanity. These mfkers can't just win without us even fighting back.

No, we need to stop being cowards. We need to buy some billboards, hack some Times Square/Picadily Circus screens, fly some planes with banners behind them. We need to spread the blackpill like Muhammed spread the Quran
What good does spreading the blackpill to normies do? They already know most of it and won't be anymore inclined to feel sorry for incels or back off.

They called me Gandhi in school for a reason, one was that I was an ugly ass indian nigga, but the other is because Im willing to spearhead a movement to recoup our humanity. These mfkers can't just win without us even fighting back.
Gandhi's civil disobedience didn't pay off until the UK was struggling against Germans in WW2 and couldn't expend enough effort keeping control of the British Raj.
Also civil disobedience by itself in western countries is viewed as weakness.

not saying that, just being honest regarding this "incel revolution"/"in the end we win" cope, we shouldn't shut up I don't really expect it to happen, but if it does it'd be nice. But will you fly airplanes into buildings? I won't, at least for now :feelscomfy: