Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Accepting that it's over is very painful.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I don't know if I will ever fully accept it. It's almost as if my brain was programmed to look for a solution when everything has already failed. There's a tiny region in my soul which still believes that "someday someone might appear"; in spite of the fact that my chances are not so promising now that I am closer to my old days. It's no mean feat to look at yourself in the mirror and accept that you are not enough for anyone; not even for the slutty single mom down the road. I didn't find anyone from the ages of 18-29 because no one wanted me. The next decade will most likely be a repetition of the previous one.

It's only going to get worse from now on. Fuck this world my brothER. Btw did you use to visit Wizardchan? I was a regular user there but it became too slow and too infested with cancer. Refugees from r9k have invaded that place

don't worry br0, you might find yourself a roastie in her mid thirties who's swallowed liters of Chad cum that will only use you for your betabuxx and fuck Tyrone behind your back

This of course assumes that you make a decent living and that you're at least a 4/10 of at least average height

You have to face the facts at some point you might as well do it now

A life of copes is the only thing that a truly ugly person can have.

there is always a chance you will make it, but it involves alot of hard work and a different mindset.
the question is, are you willing to go on a new path and change alot of the old habits you formed over the years.

it is always over for someone that never tries, might be better living in search of a better future.
if you already tried, and did what your'e supposed to, then at least you will know that you tried and did everything you can.

For me the hardest part of giving up is the fact we're aging.

I know I'm already fucked because I'm 30 and NW4, but if I give up now, it will only get worse. My chances get smaller each year. I fear looking back to now 30 years in the future and thinking "back then I still had a glimpse of a chance, I should have tried harder" (that's exactly how I feel now when I look 15-10 years in the past). When you're 60 it's DEFINITELY, undoubtedly over.

Last edited:
just take what is yours bro.

Accepting its over is painful but have you ever heard "it never began"

i can never accept its over either.

my latest cope is thinking how many foids are disgusting for fucking random males just to get by during their young years, because they want to have fun / someone to buy things for them / someone to accompany them to a party. they don't really love them at all, they fuck them just to get by.
it's pretty soulless and disgusting when you think about it, living that way and being that type of shit helpless person. this is a very pathetic cope but i'll take what i can get, time to projects-maxx again.

I don't think I fully accepted it yet. Still have hopes that surgery will save me, or maybe the jbw posters are right and i can ascend in Asia

Really, after accepting true inceldom, I see only two pathways:

1) Complete nihilism. If I can't get a woman to love me and through that a family, what is the point of anything in life?
2) Finding light. Figuring out life goals and striving towards them. Using willpower to overcome sexual desire and be happy for what you have.

I am currently wrestling with option 1 and trying to get into option 2.

Entrepreneurs can become very rich. ER wasted his rich potential but by writing my twisted world he inspired many people to speak up against injustice.
I see. Moneymaxing might be an easier goal than ascending.

I see. Moneymaxing might be an easier goal than ascending.
It is for sure. Just knowing how to drive and being able to buy and sell property is money potential by itself.

I accepted it was over by the time I turned 20 tbh.

I don't know if I will ever fully accept it. It's almost as if my brain was programmed to look for a solution when everything has already failed. There's a tiny region in my soul which still believes that "someday someone might appear"; in spite of the fact that my chances are not so promising now that I am closer to my old days. It's no mean feat to look at yourself in the mirror and accept that you are not enough for anyone; not even for the slutty single mom down the road. I didn't find anyone from the ages of 18-29 because no one wanted me. The next decade will most likely be a repetition of the previous one.
Your body will never accept it, evolution made it so that you will always have the desire and hope even if your ego and conscious mind tells you it's over.