Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Accepting that I’m a loser.

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★
I’m a fucking loser and will always be one…

लहरों से डर कर नौका पार नही ं होती कोशिश करने वालों की कभी हार नही ं होती नन्ही चींटी जब दाना लेकर चलती है, चढ़ती दीवारों पर, सौ बार फिसलती है। मन का विश्वास रगों मे ं साहस भरता है, चढ़कर गिरना, गिरकर चढ़ना न अखराता है। आखिर उसकी मेहनत बेकार नही ं होती, कोशिश करने वालों की कभी हार नही ं होती। इबकियां सिंधु में गोताखोर लगता है, जा जा कर खाली हाथ लौटकर आता है। मिलते नही ं सहज ही मोती गहरे पानी में, बढ़ता दुगना उत्साह इसी हैरानी में। मुट्ठी उसकी खाली हर बार नही ं होती, कोशिश करने वालों की कभी हार नही ं होती। असफलता एक चुनौती है, इस े स्वीकार करो, क्या कमी रह गई, देखो और सुधार करो। जब तक ना सफल हो, नींद चैन को त्यागो तुम, संघर्ष का मैदान छोड़ कर मत भागो तुम। कुछ किए बिना ही जय जय कार नही ं होती, कोशिश करने वालों की कभी हार नही ं होती।

It's hard to accept that I'm a worthless piece of shit, it hurts but deep down I know it's the truth

A man can't scape his destiny

लहरों से डर कर नौका पार नही ं होती कोशिश करने वालों की कभी हार नही ं होती नन्ही चींटी जब दाना लेकर चलती है, चढ़ती दीवारों पर, सौ बार फिसलती है। मन का विश्वास रगों मे ं साहस भरता है, चढ़कर गिरना, गिरकर चढ़ना न अखराता है। आखिर उसकी मेहनत बेकार नही ं होती, कोशिश करने वालों की कभी हार नही ं होती। इबकियां सिंधु में गोताखोर लगता है, जा जा कर खाली हाथ लौटकर आता है। मिलते नही ं सहज ही मोती गहरे पानी में, बढ़ता दुगना उत्साह इसी हैरानी में। मुट्ठी उसकी खाली हर बार नही ं होती, कोशिश करने वालों की कभी हार नही ं होती। असफलता एक चुनौती है, इस े स्वीकार करो, क्या कमी रह गई, देखो और सुधार करो। जब तक ना सफल हो, नींद चैन को त्यागो तुम, संघर्ष का मैदान छोड़ कर मत भागो तुम। कुछ किए बिना ही जय जय कार नही ं होती, कोशिश करने वालों की कभी हार नही ं होती।
I cannot understand this. Fuck this site needs a translator integrated tbh…

I cannot understand this. Fuck this site needs a translator integrated tbh…

The boat does not cross the sea by being afraid of the waves. Those who try never lose. When the little ant walks with a grain, it climbs the walls, slips a hundred times. The faith of the mind fills the veins with courage, it does not hesitate to climb and fall, and climb after falling. After all, his hard work does not go in vain, those who try never lose. Ibkiyan is like a diver in the ocean, he goes and comes back empty-handed. Pearls are not easily found in deep water, the enthusiasm doubles in this surprise. His fist is not empty every time, those who try never lose. Failure is a challenge, accept it, what was lacking, see and improve. Until you succeed, give up sleep and comfort, do not run away from the battlefield of struggle. There is no applause without doing anything, those who try never lose.

The boat does not cross the sea by being afraid of the waves. Those who try never lose. When the little ant walks with a grain, it climbs the walls, slips a hundred times. The faith of the mind fills the veins with courage, it does not hesitate to climb and fall, and climb after falling. After all, his hard work does not go in vain, those who try never lose. Ibkiyan is like a diver in the ocean, he goes and comes back empty-handed. Pearls are not easily found in deep water, the enthusiasm doubles in this surprise. His fist is not empty every time, those who try never lose. Failure is a challenge, accept it, what was lacking, see and improve. Until you succeed, give up sleep and comfort, do not run away from the battlefield of struggle. There is no applause without doing anything, those who try never lose.
No hard work for my face, height and IQ.
I will never succeed and that’s my reality.

It's best to accept the reality now then delay the pain you will inevitably have to go through. Just find hobbies to help add joy to your life to help cope

It's best to accept the reality now then delay the pain you will inevitably have to go through
I would’ve to go through ? I thought I could escape shit ngl…