Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious accepting death

PolarIce20

PolarIce20

what i feared has come upon me
Anyone seriously think they’ve accepted that they’re going to die? or is it all a cope and impossible to do? sometimes i think i’ve accepted that i’m going to die but then realise soon that i’m not okay with it at all.

I personally think it’s possible but very few people can achieve acceptance.

we're all gonna die

I don’t care that I’m gonna die. In fact, I welcome the end of my suffering. I eat 4,000+ calories of junk food a day because I don’t care and I have a few chronic health conditions that will shorten my lifespan. I will likely die around 40 even if I don’t rope

What? Ive accepted that when I was 8, what I cant accept is to never archive anything because Gen Z is fucked and my family is dumb and poor. Ive started off with literally nothing and have not s Single friend. So its over before it even began.

I already pretty much accepted I will die. In fact not only I accepted it but I welcome it

I don’t care that I’m gonna die. In fact, I welcome the end of my suffering. I eat 4,000+ calories of junk food a day because I don’t care and I have a few chronic health conditions that will shorten my lifespan. I will likely die around 40 even if I don’t rope
you might think that but if someone had a gun to your head or something you would immediately start begging to live, i think everyone’s like that

you might think that but if someone had a gun to your head or something you would immediately start begging to live, i think everyone’s like that
That is different. Everyone has the survival reflex in those scenarios. I wouldn’t mind if I died of a heart attack or something in 10 years though

Death is freedom from the mortal prison. Is a bleesing. But i don´t think that rushing it would be a good ideia, live your life as peacefull as you can and like said Tyler Durden "Stop trying to control everything, just let go".

Death is freedom from the mortal prison. Is a bleesing. But i don´t think that rushing it would be a good ideia, live your life as peacefull as you can and like said Tyler Durden "Stop trying to control everything, just let go".
That is very true. I would prefer to die either from a natural death or from an apocalyptic accident together with millions of other people

You are born, you suffer (or enjoy life if you have good genes), and you die

That is very true. I would prefer to die either from a natural death or from an apocalyptic accident together with millions of other people
Tbh i would like to die in a war, for my faith. A swords battle like in the middle ages.