Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Accept the bodyhairpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-

Excessive amounts of body hair + inkwell = it's over.

Inbe4 just wax bro!
I'm monke.

foids be like "I find hairy chads men very sexy teehee"

Fuck same being hairy is really brutal. Random shit get stuck in body hair. I have to shave it every 3 months. Really unforuntae

Fuck same being hairy is really brutal. Random shit get stuck in body hair. I have to shave it every 3 months. Really unforuntae
Dude i cant even wear long socks because they hurt

Dude i cant even wear long socks because they hurt
legit very annoying. also if you have lots body hair, likely have too much facial hair too. I had to wear mask when buying groceries today and due to my shitty beard, my face was itching over and over.

Im gonna shave my legs asap

I identify with this pill, I have very hairy legs and at 18 I am starting to grow a good beard. (I've been unshaven for 5 days, it's like doing lookmaxx and I look more manly)

Not much body hair for me

I don't shave mine but I used to.
I've just accepted it, shaving is too much of a hassle.

legit very annoying. also if you have lots body hair, likely have too much facial hair too. I had to wear mask when buying groceries today and due to my shitty beard, my face was itching over and over.
I feel you about the itchy part.
I have acne and shaving my beard is one of the most annoying things.

Not much body hair for me
I guess you're kind of lucky.

I identify with this pill, I have very hairy legs and at 18 I am starting to grow a good beard. (I've been unshaven for 5 days, it's like doing lookmaxx and I look more manly)
Beards are good for hiding bad jaws, etc.
It's ok when hiding acne but acne will still continue to show up under your facial hair.

i have twink tier body hair

I don't shave mine but I used to.
I've just accepted it, shaving is too much of a hassle.

I feel you about the itchy part.
I have acne and shaving my beard is one of the most annoying things.

I guess you're kind of lucky.

Beards are good for hiding bad jaws, etc.
It's ok when hiding acne but acne will still continue to show up under your facial hair.
They are very advantageous, especially if you have a somewhat effeminate face and want to see something harder.
It really ends if you can't have one. :feelsrope::blackpill: