Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Accentpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
Every time I play with random people who are English speakers they always don't take me seriously,
people always think that I am stupid because of my accent which is very heavy and sometimes not understandable
and nobody takes me seriously, and damn as someone who plays games where you have to communicate and
to talk this is a huge pain in the ass, one of the people I played with even said that my accent is disgusting
even from the PC I am not safe as an incel

Last edited:
I dont use voicechat for that reason :feelscry:

I like accents. It's usually easier to understand people who have a heavy accent and speak slowly compared to natives.

I like accents. It's usually easier to understand people who have a heavy accent and speak slowly compared to natives.
Trust me that some accents are just too trash

Trust me that some accents are just too trash
I know. Once when I used to work in the airport a Ukrainian guy came (I only know he was Ukrainian cause he showed his passport) and tried to speak English, man I couldn't understand it for my life. He would make De Geso look like an English teacher.

I know. Once when I used to work in the airport a Ukrainian guy came (I only know he was Ukrainian cause he showed his passport) and tried to speak English, man I couldn't understand it for my life. He would make De Geso look like an English teacher.
I know English, it's the way I talk and maybe process the language while speaking which fucks it up

Your accents also help you sound cooler or less cool based on language. RIce accents are worst, while euro accents sound very nice

I have a deep intimidating voice