Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Accentmaxxing

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
growing up my parents always discouraged me to not speak with a southern accent...so now I sound accentless, aka MidWestern, aka like Lester Holt or any other American news anchor.

However, even my ugly classmates from HS, who speak with a country, hood, or aristocratic southern accent get female attention and I don't.

I'm not expecting to get female attention from working on my voice, but will a new accent help me stand out with job prospects?

Accentcels is legit, I remember watching grownups 2 I think and i remember the wives were checking out a hot jacked pool guy, he approached and he had a gay ass Canadian accent, they all started laughing as his SMv signicantly dropped

Accentcels is legit, I remember watching grownups 2 I think and i remember the wives were checking out a hot jacked pool guy, he approached and he had a gay ass Canadian accent, they all started laughing as his SMv signicantly dropped
It would be in the best interest for guys to mimic an Australian accent

Even in the same city, there are microvariations in accent from person to person. An outcast won't get the social exposure to develop a good accent, whereas someone who grew up in a wealthy family, associated with the popular rich kids, went to college in the most prestigious frat houses with develop a very attractive accent.

This guy has a 10/10 accent:

Even in the same city, there are microvariations in accent from person to person. An outcast won't get the social exposure to develop a good accent, whereas someone who grew up in a wealthy family, associated with the popular rich kids, went to college in the most prestigious frat houses with develop a very attractive accent.

This guy has a 10/10 accent:

RIP, I don't hear an accent in the video. Sounds bland. I prefer Boston and New York accents over anything tbh.

British. Went to America. No one gave a fuck about my accent much cuz I'm hideous ugly.

Southern accents are hilarious. Why would you lose it? It catches people's eyes here in California at least.

Southern accents are hilarious. Why would you lose it? It catches people's eyes here in California at least.
Because of black parents who forgot where they came from

I have a very manly voice when speaking bulgarian, but i sound like a kid when i speak english and spanish. It's due to how soft both languages are compared to bulgarian.

I have a very manly voice when speaking bulgarian, but i sound like a kid when i speak english and spanish. It's due to how soft both languages are compared to bulgarian.
I agree it also depends on what language you speak. Japanese is very heavy, and has a deeper pitch.

English is better heard at higher pitches

I knew a Bulgarian. He spoke English with what sounded to me like a Russian accent. It sounded very manly.

Cope. Face, height, frame, location is all that matters.

I knew a Bulgarian. He spoke English with what sounded to me like a Russian accent. It sounded very manly.
Those who speak english with slavic accent usualy don't speak it very well. I like to consider myself a fluent speaker.

Those who speak english with slavic accent usualy don't speak it very well. I like to consider myself a fluent speaker.
He spoke it well enough to be readily understood.

This info is pretty much useless for me, because I grew up in an accentless region.

The accent I have when I speak English is based on youtube videos I have seen.

you still have a slight accent

As a Belgian I detest the Belgian French accent so I trained myself to speak like Parisians with mixed results.

At least you are an accentcel, I am a literal voicecel

One thing I'm not insecure about is my accent tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back