Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Accent-maxxing

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
I saw a thread in a forum many years ago (it was probably a redpill forum).

This guy was from London and his natural accent was really low class/cockney. He was however, an expert at mimicking accents. What he would do is go around clubs and bar and speak really posh, like he was from Chelsea or Kensington or whatever those places are called. Instantly foids started getting more interested in him because they could smell the money. Then he started pretending he was American or Australian, adding an exotic flair and got the same result. He would do his research around the accents to, say he studied at Cambridge when he was posh, went Yale when he was American etc.

Obviously he must have been a MTN at least, but that gave him an edge over the looksmatched lads who spoke like they were in "This is England". It would be interesting to be MTN, where these gimmicks can actually make you stand out.

This got me thinking about being a normie Indian in the west. Being good looking enough to have a chance, but having an accent that is a complete dealbreaker. I would get an accent coach to coach out the curry.

This guy was from London and his natural accent was really low class/cockney. He was however, an expert at mimicking accents. What he would do is go around clubs and bar and speak really posh, like he was from Chelsea or Kensington or whatever those places are called. Instantly foids started getting more interested in him because they could smell the money. Then he started pretending he was American or Australian, adding an exotic flair and got the same result. He would do his research around the accents to, say he studied at Cambridge when he was posh, went Yale when he was American etc.

Obviously he must have been a MTN at least, but that gave him an edge over the looksmatched lads who spoke like they were in "This is England". It would be interesting to be MTN, where these gimmicks can actually make you stand out.

This got me thinking about being a normie Indian in the west. Being good looking enough to have a chance, but having an accent that is a complete dealbreaker. I would get an accent coach to coach out the curry.
@Ron.Belgrade @Friezacel and @Moroccancel be accent moggers.

@Ron.Belgrade @Friezacel and @Moroccancel be accent moggers.
i agree on moroccancel he sounds like he flies on carpets with stacies

The only accent that gets women wet is a Finnish accent

I've always thought of doing this. Not to attract foids, heavens no; but rather just because I like British accents.

Don't get me wrong, I love America, but we always get a bad rep on how we talk, so if I could fake being British, I reckon I'd get more respect.

I've always thought of doing this. Not to attract foids, heavens no; but rather just because I like British accents.

Don't get me wrong, I love America, but we always get a bad rep on how we talk, so if I could fake being British, I reckon I'd get more respect.
Yeah, accent frauding is underused tbh. If you got the gift you can move up in class or move country just by speaking.