Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Academic texts are SUCH A FUCKING JOKE

I

Inceljoe

Banned
-
Its 90% mumbo jumbo and utter trash, just fucking around with advanced words to sound cool. I swear to god, u could remove 90% of the shit in these texts and they would get to the fucking point way faster.

University studies are a fucking joke.

Uni is utopia compared to wageslaving

Still a fucking joke mate, academics = 90% pure bullshit, or atleast the texts, so much nonsense in these texts, all written by crazy jews trying to sound intellectual.

Its 90% mumbo jumbo and utter trash, just fucking around with advanced words to sound cool. I swear to god, u could remove 90% of the shit in these texts and they would get to the fucking point way faster.

University studies are a fucking joke.
Yes i thought about this too. its like the writer of those books are trying to sound intelligent rather than teaching and making the topic understandable

Yes i thought about this too. its like the writer of those books are trying to sound intelligent rather than teaching and making the topic understandable

Yes, exactly. Im fairly high IQ and study engineering, some courses are filled with such fucking nonsense in the texts ROFL, Its written by losers who never got any pussy and now try to gain status by sounding sooo smart writing this fucking crazy ass bullshit making it way more difficult to understand than it should be.

how else are they going to get that 100000 word count essay done bro

just write 30-pages-long paper on a small badly designed study

just dont attend school theory

Just use big words to make yourself sound more photosynthesis theory.

(((Academia))) is basically just nepotism

tfw can't make millions of views of eating junkfood in front of a camera

who the fak watches this shit hes not even gl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back