Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Academic Help thread

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
If you have any online exams or homework you need help with just post here, we can try to help each other tbh

I don’t have any tbh

can you show me some of your homework i wanna see tbh

I don't have any :)

Don’t have anything but I might post sometime in June

my nigga this isnt my hero academia

my nigga this isnt my hero academia

and no ones posted anything yet

Describe the physical origins of the gross selection rule for rotational Raman spectroscopy

stick academics into your ass

I don't go to school or college tbh

Mcfarlain Corporation is presently making part U98 that is used in one of its products. A total of 17,000 units of this part are produced and used every year. The company's Accounting Department reports the following costs of producing the part at this level of activity:

Per Unit
Direct materials$3.10
Direct labor$3.90
Variable overhead$1.50
Supervisor's salary$4.30
Depreciation of special equipment$4.30
Allocated general overhead$4.50

An outside supplier has offered to produce and sell the part to the company for $18.80 each. If this offer is accepted, the supervisor's salary and all of the variable costs, including direct labor, can be avoided. The special equipment used to make the part was purchased many years ago and has no salvage value or other use. The allocated general overhead represents fixed costs of the entire company, none of which would be avoided if the part were purchased instead of produced internally.

In addition to the facts given above, assume that the space used to produce part U98 could be used to make more of one of the company's other products, generating an additional segment margin of $51,400 per year for that product. What would be the financial advantage (disadvantage) of buying part U98 from the outside supplier and using the freed space to make more of the other product?

Multiple Choice

• ($50,600)

• ($14,900)

• $51,400

• ($117,700)

@carticel
can you help me boyo im low iq and i want to be high iq

Mcfarlain Corporation is presently making part U98 that is used in one of its products. A total of 17,000 units of this part are produced and used every year. The company's Accounting Department reports the following costs of producing the part at this level of activity:

Per Unit
Direct materials$3.10
Direct labor$3.90
Variable overhead$1.50
Supervisor's salary$4.30
Depreciation of special equipment$4.30
Allocated general overhead$4.50

An outside supplier has offered to produce and sell the part to the company for $18.80 each. If this offer is accepted, the supervisor's salary and all of the variable costs, including direct labor, can be avoided. The special equipment used to make the part was purchased many years ago and has no salvage value or other use. The allocated general overhead represents fixed costs of the entire company, none of which would be avoided if the part were purchased instead of produced internally.

In addition to the facts given above, assume that the space used to produce part U98 could be used to make more of one of the company's other products, generating an additional segment margin of $51,400 per year for that product. What would be the financial advantage (disadvantage) of buying part U98 from the outside supplier and using the freed space to make more of the other product?

Multiple Choice

• ($50,600)

• ($14,900)

• $51,400

• ($117,700)

With my high iq guessing skills its either A or C. 8ball is leaning more towards A.