Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ac unit broke down so I’m walking outside while it’s raining in the middle of the night.

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
Incel luck momento, praying for lightning to strike me while I walk. Incel sillouhette desu

are u listening to music as u walk outside

Ah, it’s kinda like your avi huh

Better be careful. Being unaware of your surroundings, especially at night, would likely get you mugged around here. I wouldn’t dare go for night walks without a dog as protection. Unfortunately, my mother’s dog became way too aggressive towards other dogs to walk, so I had to give up night walks, and that makes me depressed. I love the night time

Better be careful. Being unaware of your surroundings
True, I do live in a kind of shitty area but the decent peaceful part of it thankfully. I’m a suburbanite.
, especially at night, would likely get you mugged around here. I wouldn’t dare go for night walks without a dog as protection. Unfortunately, my mother’s dog became way too aggressive towards other dogs to walk, so I had to give up night walks, and that makes me depressed. I love the night time
Have you tried waking up early? Like at 3/4? It’ll still be dark out without anybody outside, I go to a field and workout/do whatever I want for a couple of hours before breakfast. Thankfully I don’t live around nigs anymore since my parents moved out of the inner city.

True, I do live in a kind of shitty area but the decent peaceful part of it thankfully. I’m a suburbanite.
I’m also in a decent suburban area, but too many trashy people from surrounding towns wander through
Have you tried waking up early? Like at 3/4? It’ll still be dark out without anybody outside, I go to a field and workout/do whatever I want for a couple of hours before breakfast. Thankfully I don’t live around nigs anymore since my parents moved out of the inner city.
Nah, I’m a night owl and go to bed around 5 A.M. There drug addicts out and about then, so not worth the risk without a dog

I’m also in a decent suburban area, but too many trashy people from surrounding towns wander through
That’s annoying, thankfully there’s nothing to do here or in the surrounding areas, I do occasionally pass by highschoolers since I live close to one but they just ignore me.
Nah, I’m a night owl and go to bed around 5 A.M.
I was the same way for a while but I began staying up so late that my schedule became inverted.
There drug addicts out and about then, so not worth the risk without a dog
Are there that many people walking their dogs at night? I definitely can’t see normies walking them at midnight so shouldn’t be a big deal if you go out then.

That’s annoying, thankfully there’s nothing to do here or in the surrounding areas, I do occasionally pass by highschoolers since I live close to one but they just ignore me.
Good
I was the same way for a while but I began staying up so late that my schedule became inverted.
Glad it worked for you
Are there that many people walking their dogs at night? I definitely can’t see normies walking them at midnight so shouldn’t be a big deal if you go out then.
Yes there are. Just enough to ruin it if I walk mine, but not enough people where it’s safe to walk by yourself. I usually would walk 3 miles each time, and I’d usually encounter 2 dogs each walk, which completely ruined it. The cops would be called if I kept walking him. Plus, he is so aggressive he picks fights with massive German shepherds 3x his size, and if one of the dogs he provoked got loose, it could attack me

Been there … bout to do it again

Walking is a relief from this shit world

…keep walking

Yes there are. Just enough to ruin it if I walk mine, but not enough people where it’s safe to walk by yourself. I usually would walk 3 miles each time, and I’d usually encounter 2 dogs each walk, which completely ruined it. The cops would be called if I kept walking him.
I’m already terrified of animals in general since they are repulsed by me, some normies really like to fuck with people, that may be the case here.
Plus, he is so aggressive he picks fights with massive German shepherds 3x his size, and if one of the dogs he provoked got loose, it could attack me
Your dog might actually be an inkwell, he hates the tallfags of his species.

I’m already terrified of animals in general since they are repulsed by me, some normies really like to fuck with people, that may be the case here.

Your dog might actually be an inkwell, he hates the tallfags of his species.
Lol. I just hate that dog tho. He’s mean for no reason. That’s as stupid as if I went up to a pro boxer and instigated a fight

Better be careful. Being unaware of your surroundings, especially at night, would likely get you mugged around here. I wouldn’t dare go for night walks without a dog as protection. Unfortunately, my mother’s dog became way too aggressive towards other dogs to walk, so I had to give up night walks, and that makes me depressed. I love the night time
Yeah walking outside at night just doesn't hit the same as it used to, there's always crackies in every corner.

Yeah walking outside at night just doesn't hit the same as it used to, there's always crackies in every corner.
It’s brutal because they ruin the peacefulness of it

Thanks for providing photographic evidence bro, otherwise no one would have believed you