Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Abusive relationships x incels

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

"...In some instances, leaving the abuser isn't a goal for victims who have invested in their relationships and don't want the relationships to end; they just want the abuse to end."

So women don't want to leave the bad man and look for a good one, they want the bad one to magically change.

Well, then, likewise, going by the bluepill/redpill logic (which I don't think is true btw, but let's go with it for the sake of the argument), incels might not want to hit the gym, put effort, shower and develop social skills to find a woman, they are invested in their LDAR lifestyle and want to find a gf/sexual partner without having to let go of it.

I think everyone knows that they stay because he's chad. It's just that you're not allowed to say it anywhere except here.

I think everyone knows that they stay because he's chad. It's just that you're not allowed to say it anywhere except here.
I think it's worse than that, women enjoy the thrill, drama and perceived strength of an abusive relationship/abuser respectively. So they get even more attracted and infatuated.

Also, the only way to make a relationship work/last nowadays seems to sadly be by isolating the woman and creating a microcosmos in which you secure the position of power and thus get respected and obeyed as a legit authority (which you should have simply by the fact you're the foid's man, biblically speaking, but sadly, we know it doesn't work nowadays), like I talked about in this thread.

Even billionaire Chads get frivorced nowadays.