Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Abused dogcel gets a new PS5

The only reason people are generous is because they are filming
They only do this shit because it's profitable. He definitely made back the money for that ps5 from this video.

It's basically just an investment for them. None of these guys give a fuck about helping anyone

Brutal jestermaxxing at the end of the video

They only do this shit because it's profitable. He definitely made back the money for that ps5 from this video.

It's basically just an investment for them. None of these guys give a fuck about helping anyone
Nobody gives a fuck about helping others anymore. It has become total survival of the fittest.

Nobody gives a fuck about helping others anymore. It has become total survival of the fittest.
Society lacks the sense of community or brotherhood it once had.

Probably why I've always had an affinity for Fascism and the such jfl.

But yeah, its became more evident nowadays that it's a "there's always a bigger fish" kinda world, and every nigga is out for themselves

Yeah society as a whole has become incredible individualistic
That's part of the issue

Since the ideas of "self responsibility" combined with that "hustle & grind" mindset mixed in with human nature are dominant, we now live in a world where it's basically encouraged to walk over others, just in a more "formalized" manner.
Very depressing. We are cooked.
We're totally & utterly screwed.

When I was a kid... I asked my grandpa once if he ever killed any Germans in the war. He wouldn't answer. He said that was grown-up stuff, so... so I asked if the Germans ever tried to kill him. But he got real quiet. He said he was dead the minute he stepped into enemy territory. Every day he woke up and told himself, "Rest in peace. Now get up and go to war." And then after a few years of pretending he was dead... he made it out alive. That's the trick of it, I think. We do what we need to do and then we get to live. But no matter what we find in the future, I know we'll be okay. Because this is how we survive. We tell ourselves... that we are the walking dead.

Last edited:
Only no walkers
Because the npcs are them.
looking rick grimes GIF

And we are the walking dead.

He got a free PS5 at the expense of that faggot normie filming and profiting off him.

TBH i feel sorry for the poor guy, he looks like an Aspie incel in denial that is not even aware of neighter the bluepill, redpill and blackpill that is trying to live his life at peace.

soyciety has always been this way ffs, it just got even worse
Honestly fuck this normal faggot profiting off of filming a subhuman and embarrassing him

He got a free PS5 at the expense of that faggot normie filming and profiting off him.

TBH i feel sorry for the poor guy, he looks like an Aspie incel in denial that is not even aware of neighter the bluepill, redpill and blackpill that is trying to live his life at peace.

Breaking someones leg and give them a prosthesis