Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Abused as a kidcel

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I was beaten a lot by my parents as a child. Whenever I made them angry, my mother would demand the presence of my father, he'd strip me down naked and spank my naked ass and then I'd be forced to stand in a fucking corner for an hour. Any independence I had was beaten out of me at that age. I was bullied by other kids too so I grew terrified of other people and grew obsessively and pathetically submissive. I hate myself so much because I always allow others to use me because I'm too terrified of saying no.

Despite my cowardice I fucking hate humanity. They might see a shy timid guy who's easy to pick on but there's a demon hiding behind that mask

Brutal.

It sucks how much childhood abuse can shape your entire life

I also had to stand in a corner as punishment when I was a kid and got beaten but my mother denies that she did it jfl

Same. As a kid my dad would belt me for the most stupid things, like getting the wrong tool when I had to help him fix the car

At some point I got used to it and would always laugh when she hit me

Brutal.

It sucks how much childhood abuse can shape your entire life
It reshapes your brain to be more anti social and ruins your ability to socially connect to people. There's plenty of studies that show this

Same. As a kid my dad would belt me for the most stupid things, like getting the wrong tool when I had to help him fix the car
It's ridiculous. You make one fucking mistake and these neanderthals think that best way to teach you a lesson over that minor mistake is beating you.

At some point I got used to it and would always laugh when she hit me
I ended up doing something similar to spite my parents. Originally I threatened to kill myself but they'd just mock me and continue. What was her reaction?

They might see a shy timid guy who's easy to pick on but there's a demon hiding behind that mask
1722413753307y

They might see a shy timid guy who's easy to pick on but there's a demon hiding behind that mask
Then why not release the demon and become a hERo ?:society:

It's ridiculous. You make one fucking mistake and these neanderthals think that best way to teach you a lesson over that minor mistake is beating you.
Yeah It’s always the little fucking mistakes too. Every small order my dad would give me just made me paralyzed in fear, nervous that I’m gonna fuck something up and get belted yet again for it. Could never ever even ask for help or a proper explanation otherwise he’d get mad and belt me anyway

Yeah It’s always the little fucking mistakes too. Every small order my dad would give me just made me paralyzed in fear, nervous that I’m gonna fuck something up and get belted yet again for it. Could never ever even ask for help or a proper explanation otherwise he’d get mad and belt me anyway
That's worse than my experience. Idk how you made it through that.

I always remember the time my mother was giving me a bath and I was screaming because water got in my eye. so what she did is she basically put my head under the water over and over.

I ended up doing something similar to spite my parents. Originally I threatened to kill myself but they'd just mock me and continue. What was her reaction?
Dont remember

my mother would just spank me randomly when I misbehaved. Years later she doesn't admit to it and says it didn't happen jfl

I always remember the time my mother was giving me a bath and I was screaming because water got in my eye. so what she did is she basically put my head under the water over and over.
That's horrific. Getting water boarded by your own mother

my mother would just spank me randomly when I misbehaved. Years later she doesn't admit to it and says it didn't happen jfl
Cunt

I doubt abusers like that actually think beating you is teaching you a lesson

They are just using their power over you to feel good about themselves and take out their anger

That's insane bro I'm really sorry.

They were pieces of shit and never deserved you.

Just spanking is not as brutal as straight up getting beaten.

Just spanking is not as brutal as straight up getting beaten.
of course, i didn't want to portray my mother as some kind of trash parent, it just amuses me how she pretends she doesn't remember this.

of course, i didn't want to portray my mother as some kind of trash parent, it just amuses me how she pretends don't remember this.
She feels guilty about it probably.

God has a plan for you...

He wants you abused and beaten down so you can't escape his matrix.

I wasn't really physically beaten, but I was emotionally neglected and humiliated often. My mother would also speak in very inappropriate terms with me about sexuality which probably fucked me up the most.

I was beaten a lot by my parents as a child. Whenever I made them angry, my mother would demand the presence of my father, he'd strip me down naked and spank my naked ass and then I'd be forced to stand in a fucking corner for an hour. Any independence I had was beaten out of me at that age. I was bullied by other kids too so I grew terrified of other people and grew obsessively and pathetically submissive. I hate myself so much because I always allow others to use me because I'm too terrified of saying no.

Despite my cowardice I fucking hate humanity. They might see a shy timid guy who's easy to pick on but there's a demon hiding behind that mask
Same.

I wasn't really physically beaten, but I was emotionally neglected and humiliated often. My mother would also speak in very inappropriate terms with me about sexuality which probably fucked me up the most.
Also relate

What did she say?

What did she say?
She would accuse me of masturbating when I was a teen. I mean duh, every teen boy masturbates, I just wonder why she had the need to try to humiliate me in front of the whole family for doing it. And its not like she caught me in the act anyway and even if she did, what business is that of hers.

Overall I just got the memo that she didn't really seem to understand proper sexual boundaries. She would often expose her body to me in very inappropriate ways. I hated every second of it.

The more I think about it the more disturbing it gets.

She would accuse me of masturbating when I was a teen. I mean duh, every teen boy masturbates, I just wonder why she had the need to try to humiliate me in front of the whole family for doing it. And its not like she caught me in the act anyway and even if she did, what business is that of hers.

Overall I just got the memo that she didn't really seem to understand proper sexual boundaries. She would often expose her body to me in very inappropriate ways. I hated every second of it.

The more I think about it the more disturbing it gets.
How would she expose her body?

How would she expose her body?
She would show her breasts and at times when she want to the toilet she wouldn't even close the door. I realized she did the latter very intentionally.

Yes, I hate her.

She would show her breasts and at times when she want to the toilet she wouldn't even close the door. I realized she did the latter very intentionally.

Yes, I hate her.
Disgusting

I think my dad cares about me but he still beats me sometimes

"Beating your kids makes them men bro stop being a pussy"

Retarded parents will do everything to break your spirit then get mad and surprised when you get bullied at school and you develop the personality of an doormat.

Not only do we get shitty looks but we also end up with the most abusive parents. God must be sadistic as fuck.

My dad would always smack me for very little things and thinks that it’s alright but he lost his shit when I shoulder checked my mom. They can both end up in a nursing home. I’m not fucking taking care of them.

My dad would always smack me for very little things and thinks that it’s alright but he lost his shit when I shoulder checked my mom. They can both end up in a nursing home. I’m not fucking taking care of them.
Let them rot

When the village denies the heat to a child, that child will heat himself by burning the village down.

Nothing more cucked than having a bad childhood. You are experiencing constant stress and pain at the most vulnerable point in your life. The real pain comes after it's all said and done leaving you numb with nothing positive to relate to.