Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Abu Sayyaf - the ricecel islamic terrorist group

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Meet Abu Sayyaf, the ricecel terrorist group also known as Islamic State East Asia Wilayah

I do not support this group or any other extremist groups & Ideologies, but rather just want to point out how SEA situation (poor, foids marrying out) can lead to rise of terrorist groups

hqdefault-1.jpg

hostage.png

If it helps keep their women in check, fair enough. The Philippines has no obligation to be a breeding ground for sex tourism.

Incidentally, the BBC article was published in 2000. I wonder how much the situation has changed since then. I guess not much because sex tourism is at an all-time high.

JBW-maxxERs should be shown no mERcy

you white dickheads wanna come to Asian countries to fuck noodlewhores, you will get killed by rice-cel tERrorist group who want to assERt their dominance ovER the females of their own race and don’t want to get cucked by foreignERs.

Learn your lesson othERwise these rice-cels will make you learn your lesson in a pERmanent way.

Last edited: