Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Absolutely over for hapacels, genetic-recombinationpill is devastating.

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/16vv5pe/aita_for_telling_my_wife_that_my_parents_tried_to/

Lmao @ this shit, you have a pure Northern European huwhite son born with a Korean chink bug brother. Absolutely brutal combination, he will grow up to be a mini ER but with a family that teramogs him and thinks he's the result of his mom sneaking away to be fucked by golden BVLLS. Those grandparents looked at that bug and instantly had a reaction of visceral disgust and shame at what their bloodline produced so strong they just denied the baby is related to them, insane. Better off aborted at this point. :lul:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/16vv5pe/aita_for_telling_my_wife_that_my_parents_tried_to/

Lmao @ this shit, you have a pure Northern European huwhite son born with a Korean chink bug brother. Absolutely brutal combination, he will grow up to be a mini ER but with a family that teramogs him and thinks he's the result of his mom sneaking away to be fucked by golden BVLLS. Those grandparents looked at that bug and instantly had a reaction of visceral disgust and shame at what their bloodline produced so strong they just denied the baby is related to them, insane. Better off aborted at this point. :lul:

"genetic recombination" is a meme, if someone is an incel with good looking parents he obviously had a bad environment. both my parents are good looking and I look like them yet I am incel as fuck

"genetic recombination" is a meme, if someone is an incel with good looking parents he obviously had a bad environment. both my parents are good looking and I look like them yet I am incel as fuck
Okay. I am whitepilled about attractive mentalcels now, there's no point since they will constantly deny everything I say until the day they ascend. :feelscomfy:

Cope, it’s a genetic reality.

Okay. I am whitepilled about attractive mentalcels now, there's no point since they will constantly deny everything I say until the day they ascend. :feelscomfy:
they are volcels of a high order

Did you save any of what was said here?

I didn't realize it was deleted, brootal. :fuk:
It happens unfortunately but the comments helped me understand the gist of this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back