Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Absolutely over for foreheadcels

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
I've been bullied all my life for my subhuman skull. I have a good face, height but this feature ruins everything. Plus the high hairline that I inherited from my mother's side.

Attachments

• 20201129_160919.jpg
    20201129_160919.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 328
I’m so sorry this happened to you.

I have a similar forehead too, but higher. And with thinning har:feelsrope:

Your forehead is part of your face though. Not being a dick but if you had a good face, you wouldnt be posting here.

Ohh come one don't give me another complex. I know my head is big but I never thought that was an ugly feature.

Brutal I have a big forehead too. People would smack it to mess with me.

Wouldn't look as bad if your hair wasn't receded. Hair = life

Brutally high hairline, hair is life.

Nah I'm pretty sure if I had a good hairline I'd be smashing some foids cheeks right now. People have told me I'm not ugly. Of course they could just be trying to be nice, but when I look in the mirror I don't feel like throwing up so that's something I guess.

Not good enough for foids tbh.

Over because deathnic, not forehead

Are you Norwooding?

Nigga, you are just balding :blackpill:, no way that's a normal hairline, over :feelsbadman:

I was born with this dudes hairline. From resident evil 3 remake. It still looks exactly like this to this day.

I know the pain.

Maxresdefault 8

Nigga, you are just balding :blackpill:, no way that's a normal hairline, over :feelsbadman:
It can happen where you're born already down the norwood scale. It's unfortunate and misery but it happens. I know that myself.

I was born with this hairline. In fact, it used to be worse before.
Are you Norwooding?
No
See you in ban appeals jfl.
Having a shit hairline can not be the one and only reason you are incel, fakecel otherwise.
Tell that to all the girls who bullied me for it :feelsseriously:
Brutal I have a big forehead too. People would smack it to mess with me.
Should have punched them tbhNgl. I've never let anybody physically bully me for having a big forehead
I have a similar forehead too, but higher. And with thinning har:feelsrope:
Over :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Ohh come one don't give me another complex. I know my head is big but I never thought that was an ugly feature.
I cope by telling myself I have a big brain.

I've been bullied all my life for my subhuman skull. I have a good face, height but this feature ruins everything. Plus the high hairline that I inherited from my mother's side.
B40EA857 F731 4278 A4F6 B3FE8E6A91CD

He’s still attractive despite having a big forehead. Either you’re blue pilled on how you look or you don’t belong here. And don’t tell me this is some IT cope, it’s not. Even if this guy wasn’t famous he’d still slay.

Nah I'm pretty sure if I had a good hairline I'd be smashing some foids cheeks right now. People have told me I'm not ugly. Of course they could just be trying to be nice, but when I look in the mirror I don't feel like throwing up so that's something I guess.
so in what way in hell are you incel

a forehead makes you incel

what does this even mean

are you from the past, this is pathetic now

this is not a sewer post it is a fucking earth mantel core post it has gone way below sewer thread level

you were only bullied at school because a norwood 700 forehead at 16 or whatever is legit rare and foids are even dumber at school than they are after

if your mid 20s its whatever and there are older foids

look at stathham the rock etc etc etc etc people with good faces and norwood is irrelevant

caville is norwooding hard

Last edited: