Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Absolutely nothing has changed since I joined this forum.

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
I am still exactly where I started. If anything, things got worse. Who is to say the same won't be true for the next years to come. Why should I cope anymore what is the point of coping if nothing is improving. I fucking hate this "things will get better" meme I was told all my fucking life. Nothing got better. Nothing. It's a fucking lie. This fuckers lied to me. I can't believe I actually unironically thought things will get better for me when I was younger. Holy shit saying this to some bluepilled youngcel should be punishable by death it is the worst fucking cope you can conceive. Shit is brutal yo ngl. The final ark of my life is fast approaching. SEAmaxx or rope.

Same. It’s absolutely brutal brocel. I can’t make friends, and I’m getting older everyday

Same thing for me, nothing changed for me
Except for me finally losing contact with 3 IRL friends I’ve clung onto since middle school even though we rarely talked in the last 3 years

Oh yeah, only major thing that changed for me is that I got older just lol

ye and u will only get older and weaker and your health will decline slowly...

I am still exactly where I started. If anything, things got worse. Who is to say the same won't be true for the next years to come. Why should I cope anymore what is the point of coping if nothing is improving. I fucking hate this "things will get better" meme I was told all my fucking life. Nothing got better. Nothing. It's a fucking lie. This fuckers lied to me. I can't believe I actually unironically thought things will get better for me when I was younger. Holy shit saying this to some bluepilled youngcel should be punishable by death it is the worst fucking cope you can conceive. Shit is brutal yo ngl. The final ark of my life is fast approaching. SEAmaxx or rope.

What changes did you expect to happen?

My life has improved significantly and I can honestly say I feel great

I started to disagree with anything my brothers say, they are not blackpilled enough.

Blackpill will guide you. after i joined this forum I am always at peace. sometimes I rage when i think of my bluepill history but generally i am calm.

Time flies and before you know it, you're a middle aged incel whose life has not changed for the better. We are the unfortunates, cursed with ugliness and a result shunned from society. It's over man.