Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill absolutely none |ugly short guy in a relationship| examples break the blackpill

Osentaku Otje

Osentaku Otje

you live the way you look :dino's are cool:
★★
if you take all the so called examples of ugly - short guy's in a relationship that supposedly proof the blackpill is wrong

there are some around but if you take away all the faults that these example usually have you're left with not a lot
the couple probably has multiple of these problems

- wrongly rated
- very old -> got together for some different reason from a different time
- religion brainwashed
- the guy is used for money
- the guy gets abused and mistreated by her
- they never have sex
-she avoids pregnancy at all costs
- he gets cheated on
- together for less than a month
- she's depressed

then you're left with some real examples with love that are as common as lottery winners

but 1: the fact they are so rare just proves how right the blackpill is on what woman find attractive

and 2: the woman in these relationships will still tell you that he's cute / looks cool / is attractive, wich is exactly what the blackpill says: woman will love guys they find attractive

why does the specific woman find the ugly short guy attractive? who knows maybe she's mentally different
with the billions of woman on the planet they all like things a bit different but it's all just a mix of how much they like height and face
or some have a slight prefrence for a specific race and others don't

(wich is why it's useless to keep arguing about height or face cause for all woman it's a little different its clearly both the most important thing anyways so the answer does'nt ever matter)

there's bound be some weird woman out there who have a different idea of what kind of guy they find attractive, they are exceptions that are normal with the billions of people on the planet, and also extremely uncommon so bringing them up is like asking homeless people to just win the lottery, there's like one wining ballot for every 2 million homeless

i think i've only seen one of these cases in my whole life, and some immediatly hang on to hope that it proves the blackpill is wrong but it does'nt, and every example you may find most likely does'nt pass all the faults listed above

I've never seen a man ugly as I am in a relationship with a woman.

Most People Brag about Relationships they have that don't even last a year and are quite barren, So yeah everytime someone points out an exception to prove the Rule I gotta hit em with the Truth