Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Absolutely drunken foid - would you take the chance?

Footmat

Footmat

Recruit
★★★★
Once I get out for buying some food a the Greek grill. It was Saturday and late. Two drunken foids was waiting for the taxi and on of them told to the other, she will pay taxi if the other will give me an handjob. She looks like, she was willing to do that but also drunken as fuck. Well on one side I was sure, they are kidding me but there was a little chance, that it would be true. But the second think, was cames in mind: what if a white Knight register that situation? He would have beat me to death. I also today think about that situation. I never was so near to a sexual experience like that evening. But maybe I was wrong, I don't know and will never know.

How would you have act in this situation?

i dont want to get like 6 years in jail for rape so no

Volcel tbh, should've done it,they'd have let you fuck them both

Banned for bragging

I wouldnt do anything with a drunk foid
I dont want jail time and tbh if I ever have sex I'd rather do it with someone who is aware

They were just kidding you ngl.

They were just kidding you ngl.

The chance of kidding was indeed much higher than they was serious. But this little little chance, the would do it to save some euros for the taxi, it is driving me mad
And that time, I was blue pilled but also very high inhib.

I would go knajjd tbh

i dont want to get like 6 years in jail for rape so no
It´s so fucked up that a man can go to jail for rape for having sex with a drunk girl, men has been getting girls drunk forever so they could sleep with them it seems it´s only in reacent years men has gone to jail for it, it truly is a woman´s world and men has become second class citizens.

It´s so fucked up that a man can go to jail for rape for having sex with a drunk girl, men has been getting girls drunk forever so they could sleep with them it seems it´s only in reacent years men has gone to jail for it, it truly is a woman´s world and men has become second class citizens.
with time it will get only worse

is well know that alchol lower standards, the problem is that the enviroments were alchol is mostly used are bars and club and these places have a low female to male ratio so the competition is very hard for us subhumans.

In those times, better no. Earlier, maybe just if pretty

Don’t worry, they wouldn’t have actually done it. They were making a joke because of how ugly you are. “If you suck that subhuman I’ll pay” translates to “if you fly to the moon I’ll pay” as in something they would never do

Don’t worry, they wouldn’t have actually done it. They were making a joke because of how ugly you are. “If you suck that subhuman I’ll pay” translates to “if you fly to the moon I’ll pay” as in something they would never do

I think, you are right :(

I would try not gonna lie here.

Only thing worse than LDARing at home is getting gang raped in prison, so I'll definitely pass on that offer.

Once I get out for buying some food a the Greek grill. It was Saturday and late. Two drunken foids was waiting for the taxi and on of them told to the other, she will pay taxi if the other will give me an handjob. She looks like, she was willing to do that but also drunken as fuck. Well on one side I was sure, they are kidding me but there was a little chance, that it would be true. But the second think, was cames in mind: what if a white Knight register that situation? He would have beat me to death. I also today think about that situation. I never was so near to a sexual experience like that evening. But maybe I was wrong, I don't know and will never know.

How would you have act in this situation?
That reminds me off back in school , when the foids in my class would make bets and whoever loses would have to try and kiss me as a punishment .
They never actually did it , of course .
But the thought alone was punishment enough , as it seems .
Its was potent suifuel back then .

They were drunk so I would have taken the chance (seems like an opportunity was missed). I would have given them a fake name and number if they asked for any details during conversation, then never visit that area again after the deed is done

1. Make sure and use your phone to secretly voice record the women exhibiting consent and voice record the sounds of the actually sex act if possible, an enthusiastic blow job on audio with the slurpy mess it would sound like, would demolish any accusation of rape

Whores: "he raped me"
(whips out phone)

Me: "I rest my case"

2. Take a pic of you and the girls smiling together

Boom done, it doesn't matter if they find you afterwards and claim rape, once you release that info in court or even publicly that's it for their claim of rape

Last edited:
No that's rape bro. :soy::soy:
Not that there's anything wrong with rape necessarily, it's just that prison is scary.