Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Absolutely DESTROYING the "height > face", "frame > face" and "just be masculine bro" theories with one single picture

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Psy BTS

Very alluring bait you got there.

pretty sure they'd be incel if not for status, in the west
guy standing behind them mogs them lol
they look fuckin dumb and gay

pretty sure they'd be incel if not for status, in the west
guy standing behind them mogs them lol
they look fuckin dumb and gay
You can't be that deluded.

feminine males have been around since forever(2004),and always get pussy.

feminine males have been around since forever(2004),and always get pussy.
Copers will deny that to death. There are good-looking men here who never approached in their lives because they fell for the "must be over 6'3" Tinder meme, meanwhile I've approached HUNDREDS of foids at 6'1 and never got even a handjob form it, all because of my ugly FACE.

Just be Kpop stars!

Anime destroyed a whole generation of asian man

JFL if you think that a manlet (5'6) Chad would get more pussy than a 6'2" normalfag.

They look gay as fuck. Masculinity is a joke

The blonde one on the end (Rap Monster) is 6ft tall, has a IQ of 148 and has a mature and sexy face. FUCKING COPE MORE

ugly gooks caked up and surgerymaxxed

Are they attracted to white men with green eyes and light hair?
Yeah, you do get bonus for those in Brazil. Especially less white parts, but even in the most whites ones tbh since most whites are from Portuguese and Italian descent and not light eyed and haired.

Don't expect miracles though.

The blonde one on the end (Rap Monster) is 6ft tall, has a IQ of 148 and has a mature and sexy face. FUCKING COPE MORE

lol he looks worst out of them all, he iqmaxxed his way into a boyband though and shares status with them, respect

The fuck? If he's 6'0 the tall fat guy behind them is what? 6'8?

Yeah, you do get bonus for those in Brazil. Especially less white parts, but even in the most whites ones tbh since most whites are from Portuguese and Italian descent and not light eyed and haired.

Don't expect miracles though.
Cuz I'm like 5/10 facially with green eyes and light dirty blonde hair. Idk if I can get me some white woman there. Good thing aoc is 14 tbh

young twinks meant to appeal to 12 year old girls

fucking lmao if you believe in twink theory

I can't even decide whether they are males or females. How are you guys so sure that all the people in that pic are men?

Just look like a 13 year old theory.

Cuz I'm like 5/10 facially with green eyes and light dirty blonde hair. Idk if I can get me some white woman there. Good thing aoc is 14 tbh
You should definitely consider coming to Brazil and spam approaching in less white areas with gringo game.
How can these Korean pretty boys be popular with the girls?

I would fuck them if I was really desperate, since they look fairly feminine. How do they get laid with women? Do lesbians date them?
Masculinity is a meme. Most girls are bissexual anyway.

Just be good-looking, regardless of masculine or feminine.

You should definitely consider coming to Brazil and spam approaching in less white areas with gringo game.

Hmm are the non white brazilian women hot

Hmm are the non white brazilian women hot
I'm not much into brown girls but yes, there are some good-looking ones here and there. You seem to like ass so Brazil is definitely a good option for you, black and southern European genes that abound in Brazil create developed asses galore.

At 5/10 with green eyes and dirty blonde hair even Tinder can work tbh.

Copers will deny that to death. There are good-looking men here who never approached in their lives because they fell for the "must be over 6'3" Tinder meme, meanwhile I've approached HUNDREDS of foids at 6'1 and never got even a handjob form it, all because of my ugly FACE.
it's true. A nice face can help you a lot unless you're like less than 155 cm tall

I'm not much into brown girls but yes, there are some good-looking ones here and there. You seem to like ass so Brazil is definitely a good option for you, black and southern European genes that abound in Brazil create developed asses galore.

At 5/10 with green eyes and dirty blonde hair even Tinder can work tbh.
Look at this shit

Life fuel

it's true. A nice face can help you a lot unless you're like less than 155 cm tall
Even a 150cm tall 8+ faced guy mogs the shit out of me.

Height without face means shit. Girls are just afraid of getting raped by your big ass.

You have to be low IQ to even think that "anything else > face" is true. :lul::lul: People are a joke on here sometimes.

Disgusting weebcel.

Even a 150cm tall 8+ faced guy mogs the shit out of me.

Height without face means shit. Girls are just afraid of getting raped by your big ass.
yip.If you're face is good and you aren't insecure as hell about your height your food.

Is that how it works? I always used to think women prefered masculine guys. Many women in the West seem to like the BBC. Though admittedly I've noticed that Korean guys are becoming quite popular as of late.

On an off-topic note: that Asuka in your avatar turns me on. Also, is your user name based off Philipp Mainländer? He is a fairly niche philosopher. I think he has become more popular in later years thanks to Ligotti mentioning him in "The Conspiracy Against the Human Race".

Is that how it works? I always used to think women prefered masculine guys. Many women in the West seem to like the BBC. Though admittedly I've noticed that Korean guys are becoming quite popular as of late.
Some may prefer masculine over effeminate, even most may do it, but the point is, effeminate/small framed/boy looking is still a totally legit niche. Tons of girls are into that. Go to anime conventions, go to weeb circles, go after fanfic-writing fujoshis, go to K-POP and J-POP circles, there are so many options for good-looking guys like that.

There are NO options for sub4 faced tall man. No one is into disgusting face.

On an off-topic note: that Asuka in your avatar turns me on.
Me too. tfw you'll never be able to masturbate over the naked comatose body of your 14yo JB redhaired deutscher Feger onitis :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Also, is your user name based off Philipp Mainländer? He is a fairly niche philosopher. I think he has become more popular in later years thanks to Ligotti mentioning him in "The Conspiracy Against the Human Race".
Yes it is. I'll check that, looks interesting. I didn't know him through that.

That’s because these are pop stars, femoids don’t know their HEIGHT from pictures

You have green eyes as well?

Darnit we have a lot in common.
You have to possess some serious uglyness levels to be 2/10 as a green-eyed whitecel.
That’s because these are pop stars, femoids don’t know their HEIGHT from pictures
Are you kidding me? Lots of young attractive foids OBSESS over those Asian manlet faggots from K-POP bands and such.

I've personally met attractive and young white foids who started learned Korean just because of them.

They must know even their blood types, birth dates and sexual preferences, JFL at thinking they don't know their heights.

Well, still claiming that small framed manlets with good face is volcel is low IQ. Also, how you think it would work for whites? You are expected to be asian, if you go for k-pop look.

Well, still claiming that small framed manlets with good face is volcel is low IQ. Also, how you think it would work for whites? You are expected to be asian, if you go for k-pop look.
It's not. You're wasting your good-looks if you're over 6 face-wise and has given up, even if manlet and framelet. You have a niche, find it and profit from it.

Whites can also be pretty boy musicians.
Onedirection1

All would have the potential to ascend, even if all were manlets (don't know their heights tbh) and just locally famous at best.