Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Absolutely brutal

Too many times I've seen family members or just random tallfags literally just being praised for being tall; never began for genetic-recombinationcels. :feelsohgod:

LIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, BEING SHORT IS BETTER THAN BEING T4LL. SHORT PEOPLE HAVE HIGHER L1FE EXPECTANCY AND CAN EASILY KILL TALLFAGS. ALSO TALLFAGS H4VE BALANCEMENT ISSUES TOO THEY ARE BIGG3R TARGETS WHICH MAKES THEM EASIER TO KILL

DOESN'T MATTER WHAT CUMDUMPSTERS PREF3R SHORT GENES ARE SUPERIOR, ALL SCIENTISTS AND INVENTORS ARE SHORT AND NOT DISGUSTING TALLFAGS @erenyeager BACK ME UP ON TH1S ONE

Manlets have a mental fortitude made of steel, if most of them haven't gone rogue yet.

DOESN'T MATTER WHAT CUMDUMPSTERS PREF3R SHORT GENES ARE SUPERIOR, ALL SCIENTISTS AND INVENTORS ARE SHORT AND NOT DISGUSTING TALLFAGS @erenyeager BACK ME UP ON TH1S ONE
It is true. But the tallfaggots must have some sort of intelligence deficiency. But if we can find some that have the same goals as us and can ally with us. Then I have no problem with them. But alas they are rare as most are zoomers who can't shut the fuck up about their height.

It is true. But the tallfaggots must have some sort of intelligence deficiency. But if we can find some that have the same goals as us and can ally with us. Then I have no problem with them. But alas they are rare as most are zoomers who can't shut the fuck up about their height.
AGREED DEATH TO ALL ZOOMERFAGS FUCK THE NEW GENERATION

HEIGHT DISCRIMINATION SHOULD BE ILLEGAL FUCK THAT & FUCK THAT SHORT GUYS CUNT FAMILY AND ALL THE FOIDS WHO LOOK DOWN ON HIM.

I THINK @MiSKiRaT HAS CHANGED MY WRITING STYLE JFL.