Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Absolutely BRUTAL dogpill

MasterHero

MasterHero

Recruit
★★★
GZNoYJGXQAAHf7k

Western women will show unconditional love to dogs but treat their actual husband like a hated roomates. The west is cucked. It's over enjoy the collapse.

That's brutal for Swimming_Hat8571

women need to be dealt with. stop posting on reddit u pathetic excuse for a male sex haver and go do something about her. :feelsLSD:

I'd have killed the dog in fron of her and then I'd have killed her. In videogame.

I'd have killed the dog in fron of her and then I'd have killed her. In videogame.
That's why sandniggers are the only based people left. They still know the art of honor killings.

That's why sandniggers are the only based people left. They still know the art of honor killings.
Religious thing, indeed.

It was narrated from Ibn`Abbas that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: “Whoever has intercourse with a Mahram relative, kill him; and whoever has intercourse with an animal, kill him, and kill the animal.” (https://sunnah.com/ibnmajah:2564)