Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL 21JUMPSTREETPILL. If you are an ACTUAL incel this video will hurt you to the core.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-

View: https://youtu.be/B4tJQ0tt8IU&t=1m08s

HOLY SHIT. THE BLACKPILLS WERE SO BLATANT IN 2010s. HOW DID EVERYTHING BECOME SO SOY SO QUICKLY?

Actual brutal Chad and stacy pill. Absolutely brutal socialhierarchypill.
Absolutely brootal looks&height pilll.

How THE FUCK could jonah hill get through life being the token nerd for every movie, just because of his looks?

Last edited:
i know that feeling, i learned to never be confident and avoid all women at all costs and be sure to detect them before they metoo me for being short and hairy

Laser Eye Waffle

Can’t relate as I don’t approach foids
Fakecel trait. If you’ve never felt the brutal sting of rejection and humiliation then you can’t truly be blackpilled:blackpill:.

Never approached a whore, fuck that. Weird creepy behaviour ngl.
Fakecel trait. If you’ve never felt the brutal sting of rejection and humiliation then you can’t truly be blackpilled:blackpill:.
I can feel it without approaching due to how repulsive and deformed I look. HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

nice @mortyposter fuel
but tbh i really did learned to never approach women, everytime i did it they were taken ad or didnt like me because i was ugly and short. also rick and morty fans are soy tbh

Tumblr p3t5965k3N1tenu6bo1 400

Last edited:
That's why I only approach when she is alone so no now disturbs.

I approached twice, and even had my friends vouch for me, and I still got nothing in the end. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back