Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Absolute State of White Foids

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

JFL at the last comment. This is exactly what i'm talking about when I say foids and faggots ruined anime.

Not white people. White women don't deserve rights.

Hmm i wonder who these “white” people could be?
A88B1A19 B7C9 48E6 AF4A 3F40D9BCE03F

it's really a mystery as to how every successful civilization in the past didn't give foids rights

This is why foids shouldn't have the right to use the internet

Those replies are ironic. White women are race loyal at the end of the day

whats wrong with her hair lol

They would still fuck a nazi chad

are they serious?

All women should be servants to men. Not only white ones.

"As a (((white))) person (...)"

agreeing with everyone in the picture

I agree take foids rights away.

How the legitimate fuck do K-Oncels and weebcels in general even cope
you just cope or just call them out on their bullshit.

I was looking at redrawings of certain characters by these retards and they fucked them up to the core and made them look ugly

Let's be real none of us have done this
I was looking at redrawings of certain characters by these retards and they fucked them up to the core and made them look ugly
View attachment 327662
adln6eXy.gif

Funny how libcucks, gays, and trannies on twitter all have anime avis. They ruin everything. JFL at the weebcels here who claim to not associate with any medium that is overrun by holes, SJWs, feminists, and faggots.

Let's be real none of us have done this

adln6eXy.gif

Funny how libcucks, gays, and trannies on twitter all have anime avis. They ruin everything. JFL at the weebcels here who claim to not associate with any medium that is overrun by holes, SJWs, feminists, and faggots.
Funny thing is the nippons really find it offensive with what the holes, SJWs, feminists, and faggots are doing. They call them out specifically on the type of trash they are pulling and say that it really is offensive to japanese culture, especially with the shit renditions of sailor moon.

Funny thing is the nippons really find it offensive with what the holes, SJWs, feminists, and faggots are doing. They call them out specifically on the type of trash they are pulling and say that it really is offensive to japanese culture, especially with the shit renditions of sailor moon.
Based ricemen for standing up for themselves and their art even though it means jack shit to the leftist cucks

View: https://youtu.be/2hvXBx01h8Q

View attachment 327662
The ricecel mangaka would jump out of his seat if he saw this shit jfl

And yet they will all still go for 6 foot + NT white chads at the end of the day

Never ever listen to white women. No matter how much they virtue signal or scream about social justice.

Like someone said earlier. At the end of the day, statistics show that white women are the most racially loyal race of women on earth. By far.

AW-mtqUPoWtYNQGFO0Yk6NMyzgAS6JUoyN1HrXCyDbw.png