Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Absolute state of murica in 2021

Monke

Monke

M.A.C.A.Q.U.E._.M.A.X.X.I.N.G
★★★★★

She was (em)pathetic enough to bully cancer patient on omegle. Her father has been fired for HER doing this (she's not a minor).

Absolute state of murica in 2021
1. Collect donations for your cancer treatment
2. Being fired for your daughters shitposts.

she has a good personality because she has sex. Remember that.

she has a good personality because she has sex. Remember that.
Sometimes I wonder if they actually believe this personality thing. If she has a good personality because she has sex and we don't have sex, there are two explanations. Either we are worse than someone who bullies cancer victims according to their theory, or their theory is BS.

Sometimes I wonder if they actually believe this personality thing. If she has a good personality because she has sex and we don't have sex, there are two explanations. Either we are worse than someone who bullies cancer victims according to their theory, or their theory is BS.
No, she just has a good personality according to them. That’s all there is to it. IT would never lie.

I hope she gets an cancer, to see will she still laugh. Also another proof that foids can't be held accountable.

Soul less bitches like her are everywhere in this nation, in the past we use to physically beat them publicly. :feelsjuice:

I hope she gets an cancer, to see will she still laugh. Also another proof that foids can't be held accountable.
I would be gladly partaking in her dismemberment :feelsYall:

Absolute state of murica in 2021
1. Collect donations for your cancer treatment
2. Being fired for your daughters shitposts.

You forgot

3. Cucked weak ass parents that raise their toilet offspring to become entitled spoiled whores by default.

Fucking soulless pig bitch with an even more fucking annoying voice.

HOPE SHE CATCHES A HORRIBLE DISEASE AND DIES SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY WHILE EVERYONE LAUGHS AT HER SO SHE KNOWS HOW IT FEELS.

:foidSoy:*teehee* she was just kidding sweetie.

Imagine if a man did that, especially one of us, they would be done.