Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Absolute state of JBW in 2023

C

Confessor

Banned
-

If this is what whites are resorting to it never began for the rest of us

At least she shouldve put the spoon down and lose the weight for him, but then she wouldve replace him for a chad.

At least she shouldve put the spoon down and lose the weight for him, but then she wouldve replace him for a chad.
A bit chunky for me but if she lost 30% weight and he went to gym then they both would be looksmatch

A bit chunky for me but if she lost 30% weight and he went to gym then they both would be looksmatch
Yeah, shes decent looking and feminine. He probably prefers her like this because she appreciate him more. Relationships are a lot about who has the upper hands and who would lose more with breaking up.

I'd personally cut off my own balls, fry them, deep fry them even relish every single bite before even touching that kind of things.

after marriage, if she gets pregnant she will probably get 10 times more fatter than before and be way uglier.
never have hope in a woman losing weight when she's in a relationship, they only get fatter.

i will never touch that creature even if she begged me to fuck her raw.

after marriage, if she gets pregnant she will probably get 10 times more fatter than before and be way uglier.
never have hope in a woman losing weight when she's in a relationship, they only get fatter.
They know they secured the guy so they keep boosting their dopamine with sugary food. Black foids are the worst in that regard, they believe in the meme that this and that is beautiful, no wonder they have the lowest smv.

Look at the couple that walked by and complimented them

Boons trying to act like white princesses is jfl fuel

I don't like blacks or fatties ofc but she's definitely not as monstrous as you would expect with her stats
Still a case of JBW, you just have to account for hypergamy

Yeah, shes decent looking and feminine. He probably prefers her like this because she appreciate him more. Relationships are a lot about who has the upper hands and who would lose more with breaking up.
Yeah a lot of men rather have someone average who is loyal then IG thot

It's unironically over for 1488cels. Anyone who is deluded enough to think miscegenation isn't the future of the white is wholly deluded
Even Day MadeInHeaven : Whites are Gods who should be worshipped

Odd Day MadeInHeaven : It's over for whites jfl

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

How do you feel about all white countries becoming Muttland like your very own Brazil ?
i feel repulsed of this thought and i hope nothing more but TND

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back