Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Absolute state of gym sluts! Ban women from gyms!

I usually put my hands inside my pants, with my hoodie above my pants and start to jerk off while staring at them behind one of the gym machines.

they always wear shit like that and expect no guy other than chad to look :lasereyes:

I usually put my hands inside my pants, with my hoodie above my pants and start to jerk off while staring at them behind one of the gym machines.
brave

they always wear shit like that and expect no guy other than chad to look :lasereyes:
They want simps to be mentally enslaved to them and they want chads to impregnate them! :feelsree::feelsree:

Lol keep the gym skanks, they make me hard as fuck :ahegao:

Lol keep the gym skanks, they make me hard as fuck :ahegao:
They want to hog all our cognitive bandwidth and prevent us from doing anything else in life. They want us to feel and be worthless without them.

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
fire flames GIF

Needs some flamethrower.

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
fire flames GIF

Needs some flamethrower.
Standing still with flamethrowers in our hands, catharizing the earth of the corruption that tainted it.

They want to hog all our cognitive bandwidth and prevent us from doing anything else in life. They want us to feel and be worthless without them.
I'm worthless with or without women so ig it doesn't really apply to me lol

If your jacked yourself and nobody is around, just slap her on the ass, they like that :feelsokman:

65451.jpg

Flat-faced gook built for BIC.

Women at gyms make no sense. They all look the same, work out their ass, and use useless exercises that they found in a 30 second TikTok clip from some yogi instructor

Mirin the greatest defender ever
Yeah he wears 3 for a reason.
0 World cups.
0 Euros.
3 goals in UCL.

Yeah he wears 3 for a reason.
0 World cups.
0 Euros.
3 goals in UCL.
Kill yourself, it’s not his fault if his team is ass and goals mean nothing when you’re a defender dumb fuck, fucking low IQ

Kill yourself, it’s not his fault if his team is ass and goals mean nothing when you’re a defender dumb fuck, fucking low IQ
Hyper copium

Suck my tiny 4 inches cock nigger
"H-h-his team was ass bro I know he wasn't an aggressive player but its his team fault bro!!! :feels:"
Ramos goals for Madrid - 101.
Maldini goals for Milan - 40.
Ramos goals in UCL - 15.
Maldini goals in UCL - 3.
Ramos goals for Spain - 23.
Maldini goals for Italy - 5.
AND he's 300 caps ahead of Ramos, how come? :feelsjuice:
Ramos is a far more valuable defender than Nigdini, sorry to break it to you boyo.

Suck my tiny 4 inches cock nigger
"H-h-his team was ass bro I know he wasn't an aggressive player but its his team fault bro!!! :feels:"
Ramos is a far more valuable defender than Nigdini, sorry to break it to you boyo.
No one cares about this shit. Take it out of my thread. Stop derailing.

Ramos goals in UCL - 15.
Maldini goals in UCL - 3.
Maldini excelled in multiple positions, including left-back and center-back, displaying versatility without compromising his performance. Ramos and his niggerish football is known for his aggressive style and controversies absolute dogshit to watch, only fools and normies with no taste in football would look at Ramos and say he was a great play, while Maldini was always a class act, embodying the true spirit of a defender when you watch Maldini you watch perfection. But but muh goals bro defender must score bro!:feels::feels::feels:

Maldini won the Champions League five times and Serie A seven times in an era where football was arguably more challenging and competitive. His accomplishments over a sustained period highlight his superiority.

Are you seriously comparing Nullos to Maldini? It's almost disrespectful:feelskek:. Ramos might be good, but Maldini was the epitome of defensive excellence. It's not even a debate; it's just facts.

Maldini excelled in multiple positions, including left-back and center-back, displaying versatility without compromising his performance. Ramos and his niggerish football is known for his aggressive style and controversies absolute dogshit to watch, only fools and normies with no taste in football would look at Ramos and say he was a great play, while Maldini was always a class act, embodying the true spirit of a defender when you watch Maldini you watch perfection. But but muh goals bro defender must score bro!:feels::feels::feels:

Maldini won the Champions League five times and Serie A seven times in an era where football was arguably more challenging and competitive. His accomplishments over a sustained period highlight his superiority.

Are you seriously comparing Nullos to Maldini? It's almost disrespectful:feelskek:. Ramos might be good, but Maldini was the epitome of defensive excellence. It's not even a debate; it's just facts.
Fuck you I'm just gonna report you for derailing thread. :chad:

Most inceldom discussed thread in 2024

@Rapist thoughts? :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

Training hard so she can ride my cock for a longer time.

Physically mogged by a noodlewhore:feelsbadman:

It's coomfuel so they can stay :feelsohh: