Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Absolute state of Canada!

I find it funny how when presented with the overwhelming evidence that immigration, diversity, etc. is harmful, they resort to mentioning ":soy:: Muh food bro!1!1!" When we literally live in the fucking digital age & can research these and/or have White chefs make it jfl

Muh food bro!1!1!" When we literally live in the fucking digital age & can research these and/or have White chefs make it jfl
:yes: :yes: :yes:

I want to eat that shawarma

Canada will eventually become a shittier Singapore.

I find it funny how when presented with the overwhelming evidence that immigration, diversity, etc. is harmful, they resort to mentioning ":soy:: Muh food bro!1!1!" When we literally live in the fucking digital age & can research these and/or have White chefs make it jfl
no kidding I hate how white countries mish-mash every non-white from every ethnicity together in one land.

its like mixing shit in a golden blender

no homos no complaints from me

That guy's shawarma wraps looks delicious

That's rich coming from you. @DarkStar JFL @ this.
idc tbh bro

But i just want to say, all because there’s no faggots doesn’t mean all is fine & dandy. Canadas taken in infinite amounts of Curries which has utterly fucked it

jfl, normies are mindless drones

Curries run all the fast food places around my neighborhood