Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Absolute Ricecel Suifuel

Noreply brutal it's over

Ricecels witness suifuel every single moment theyre alive.

Over when your not liked by your own race

What will ricecels do to stop the destruction?

One day this "ladies" will have Asian looking sons, will they hate them as well?

One day this "ladies" will have Asian looking sons, will they hate them as well?

Ricecels witness suifuel every single moment theyre alive.
As a ricecel you become numb to the blackpill after a while. None of it really suprises me anymore. Idk how you can be bluepilled as a rice in the west.

There is nothing worse than a self hating ethnics, its always the ethnics shitting on their own race.
Only ethnics are allowed to admit their own subhumanity, whites can't say it.

View: https://youtu.be/AFIpelrdKTc

As a ricecel it never begun, just the beginning of another ending.
Ricecels needs the CHOsen one.

fucking noodlewhores man, their disgusting. I can understand.
Here instead of going for another race they just go lesbian. They have to find a way to reject their own race you know?

What will ricecels do to stop the destruction?
Absolutely nothing tbh. I am convinced that wmaf is actually not a bad thing anymore, because noodlewhores are hapa incel factories and turn whites into mutts.

Everytime I see noodles being noodles
brings me closer to Woo Bum Kon maxxing
Koreans are so based (cho and woo)

Most Asian women aren't really attractive to me

There is only one solution to this.

How is that not a bad thing??
Because it brings the destruction of the white race to a faster close.

The more whites that fuck these self hating holes the more their gene pool is diluted. Asian women and white genes barley mix well and produce incel men 95% of the time. Asian genetics male or female are sub par and rarely produce strong children (no offense to any asian incels here)

In a couple of centuries fully white people will not exist.

Some like to cope and say its only ugly whites who get Asian women, but they forget that some women expect nothing less than chad, Asian or not, So the argument is pretty retarded.

Last edited:
Because it brings the destruction of the white race to a faster close.

The more whites that fuck these self hating holes the more their gene pool is diluted. Asian women and white genes barley mix well and produce incel men 95% of the time. Asian genetics male or female are sub par and rarely produce strong children (no offense to any asian incels here)

In a couple of centuries fully white people will not exist.

Some like to cope and say its only ugly whites who get Asian women, but they forget that some women expect nothing less than chad, Asian or not, So the argument is pretty retarded.
I never got the gene diluting meme, what is stopping the white man from creating white babies later?

People vastly overestimate the amount for white race mixing.

The studies support over 70% still date white only so it's gonna take you a few generations before your white extinction fantasy comes true

I never got the gene diluting meme, what is stopping the white man from creating white babies later?

People vastly overestimate the amount for white race mixing.

The studies support over 70% still date white only so it's gonna take you a few generations before your white extinction fantasy comes true
Fantasy? Its not really a fantasy, more of a reality. Don't get me wrong I'd love if cumskins went extinct, but its not a fantasy for me.

I'll be dead long before it happens. But to deny that its going to happen is cope.

20200911 152639