Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Absolute proof that no female is heterosexual

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
If you where to tell a straight man that he has to choose from two people to fuck, a fat ugly female, or a normie man:
Jennifer aniston 608x459 vs Averageman trans NvBQzQNjv4BqipDOC0SYvIS0P1F3nifng310IUxeJFVVhtjrxIXJkqc
every straight man will choose the fat ugly female. They will say "I wont like it, but I'm not gay so shes still more fuckable than the guy"
Now let's reverse the situation.
If you where to tell a "straight" female that she has to choose from two people to fuck, a fat ugly man, or a normie female:
Ugly1 vs  9f81cbd15d4e30c8
Every one of these "straight" females will choose the female to have sex with instead. This shows a critical difference in the minds of males and females, and a big reason for why hypergamy is at critical levels. Females are not heterosexual, they are chadsexual, and if they cannot get Chad's, they will go for something that's not a man
Infact we can push this even farther.
If you where to tell a "straight" female that she had to choose an average man, or a dog to have sex with:
Averageman trans NvBQzQNjv4BqipDOC0SYvIS0P1F3nifng310IUxeJFVVhtjrxIXJkqc vs 39a00d77de21ece870ea38d826333d94
They will all choose the dog over an average man.

Bisexual (aka WHORE) is the default setting for a foid.

Nice dogpill you sneaked in there

this is one of the most brutal pills I've ever took. God I just hate women, they're degenerate and evil

Brutal dogpill, foids are chadsexual and dogsexual creatures.

If you where to tell a straight man that he has to choose from two people to fuck, a fat ugly female, or a normie man:
View attachment 276099 vs View attachment 276100
every straight man will choose the fat ugly female. They will say "I wont like it, but I'm not gay so shes still more fuckable than the guy"
If you where to tell a "straight" female that she has to choose from two people to fuck, a fat ugly man, or a normie female:
View attachment 276103 vs View attachment 276107
Every one of these "straight" females will choose the female to have sex with instead. This shows a critical difference in the minds of males and females, and a big reason for why hypergamy is at critical levels. Females are not heterosexual, they are chadsexual, and if they cannot get Chad's, they will go for something that's not a man
one of the highest IQ posts ive seen in a long time.
it is truly terrifying to realize how extremely low value average or below average men are
Nice dogpill you sneaked in there
yeah i hope OP was meming about that part

one of the highest IQ posts ive seen in a long time.
it is truly terrifying to realize how extremely low value average or below average men are

yeah i hope OP was meming about that part
Please tell me your not actually denying the dogpill

dogs>incels
not dogs>normies
you are literally fucking retarded and a shame to the community if you think the latter
I believe that normie men are used exclusively for betabux relationships. A female is gonna use a dog for a nice sexual fuck and have her normie bf as a betabux.
Just look at all those stories of normies finding out their gf/wives are fucking their dogs

I believe that normie men are used exclusively for betabux relationships. A female is gonna use a dog for a nice sexual fuck and have her normie bf as a betabux.
Just look at all those stories of normies finding out their gf/wives are fucking their dogs
chad>normies>dogs>incels

View attachment 276099 vs View attachment 276100
View attachment 276103 vs View attachment 276107
Infact we can push this even farther.
If you where to tell a "straight" female that she had to choose an average man, or a dog to have sex with:
View attachment 276109 vs View attachment 276110
They will all choose the dog over an average man.
That fucking dog man, Chad warrior skull, hunter eyes, mega forward growth. No wonder foids wanna fuck 'em.