Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Absolute gigatrucel trait: wide hips

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Anyone can relate? My shoulders are just barely wider than my hips and i look like underdeveloped foid with a mustache :cryfeels:

my body shape looks like a pencil

Anyone can relate? My shoulders are just barely wider than my hips and i look like underdeveloped foid with a mustache :cryfeels:
Yep. The hippill was one of the first pills I took tbh.

I'm not even overweight and I have them, not enough T in my teen years probs

Are your hips like this?
1xsa0sE.jpg
Ye
I have your avi's hips jfl
Also my back posture looks bends making my ass stand out.

Clothes cover it up though so its not much problem and it kind of makes me look more buff.
Chad Posture vs Incel Posture
tfw my avi doesn’t hip mog me :feelskek:

My hips are wide as fuck. Luckily I have also quite wide shoulders to offset it a bit

i have big quads from all the heavy deadlifting i used to the point where it is started to look retardedly disproportionate. never training legs anymore

why the fuck I can relate to every incel trait? :feelsrope:

every part of me is subhuman

Mogs me because of mustache.

i have noticeable hips

I have a fucking Hourglass body. Narrow waist in comparison to shoulders, but feminine shaped and wideish hips. Never began

Bro i look sexy af from the back I would smash me

Studies say that shoulder width amount for 80 % of body attractiveness( not taking face into account). Absolutely brutal for wide hipped gymcels. :blackpill:

No. Small hips

Studies say that shoulder width amount for 80 % of body attractiveness( not taking face into account). Absolutely brutal for wide hipped gymcels. :blackpill:
What are “wide hipped gymcels”?

Can’t you just make wide hips less visible by working out your traps and shoulders?

I have a fucking Hourglass body. Narrow waist in comparison to shoulders, but feminine shaped and wideish hips. Never began
I have similar problem: somewhat wide hips that are only less wide than my shoulders. I think working out will make the less visible though.

I look at my body and weep.

I have wide hips, which is why I train my muscles so that I don't look like a total twink.